ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite limited time/seasonal fast food item

Oct 25, 2020
Keep seeing this Reggie bush Wendy’s commercial about a burger and hearing about pu What’s your favorite seasonal or limited item from a fast food or chain restaurant?
I got to go with shamrock shake. I don’t eat ice cream often but have a soft spot for mint chocolate chip.

bonus item: when I was a kid I liked the Christmas trees more than the other items that were pretty much the same thing from little Debby

Reactions: Bro D
Pizza Hut needs to bring back the "Bigfoot" pizza...Obviously pizza hut is pretty much crap...but that thing was awesome to chow down after the bars and when I'd crawl out of bed around noon the next day...

Pizza Hut needs to bring back the "Bigfoot" pizza...Obviously pizza hut is pretty much crap...but that thing was awesome to chow down after the bars and when I'd crawl out of bed around noon the next day...
As a kid I remember it being huge, I realize now it was big but not ridiculous. We were poors but our parents would feed 6 kids with just one of them, oldest was maybe 10 so that helps.

Reactions: SigMaintHawk
I've lost many a toilet battle after a delicious McRib!

t-mcdonalds-McRib-new:1-3-product-tile-desktop

Keep seeing this Reggie bush Wendy’s commercial about a burger and hearing about pu What’s your favorite seasonal or limited item from a fast food or chain restaurant?
I got to go with shamrock shake. I don’t eat ice cream often but have a soft spot for mint chocolate chip.

bonus item: when I was a kid I liked the Christmas trees more than the other items that were pretty much the same thing from little Debby
+1 on the Christmas tree. Don’t know what the hell it is about the shape of the tree that makes all difference.

+1 on the Christmas tree. Don’t know what the hell it is about the shape of the tree that makes all difference.
It's the hard rock sugar on the stripes of frosting...Not sure if they still make them that way, though....As poor kids..my mom would limit my sister and myself to 1 about every other day or so...Damn box would almost last 2 weeks...

It’s kind of like a coffee cake. The stores start selling them on Epiphany through Mardi Gras.

Manny_Randazzo_King_Cake.jpg

Just make sure you look out for the baby, supposed to be good luck but hurts like hell if you chomp down on that little bastard

Reactions: DFSNOLE
In the mid 90's I ate Hardees Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger almost daily, mostly because that was the only fast food near my high school. Damn it was good.

They don't make it anymore, in fact, it seems like they've done a good job scrubbing it from the memory of the internet. Best I can find is the commercial:

B
But what happened when you next took a shit? I actually don’t mind Pizza Hut thin crust but whatever is in their ingredients is unnatural and doesn’t play well with others.

Gas station pumpkin coffee.

I rarely eat fast food and if I do it’s the lowest calorie item in the menu. Which really isn’t that bad for you. Basic Mcdonads hamburger for example.

In the mid 90's I ate Hardees Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger almost daily, mostly because that was the only fast food near my high school. Damn it was good.

They don't make it anymore, in fact, it seems like they've done a good job scrubbing it from the memory of the internet. Best I can find is the commercial:

Total remake after Carl's Jr took over Hardee's
Even the commercials with the ladies in bikini's eating a 3-stacker cheeseburger.

Seasonal for me is raw oysters - generally between late October and late March. I go by the 'r' month rule and add month in the fall and subtract a month in the spring for good measure.

Last edited:

Shake Shack had a buffalo chicken sando for a minute that was GD delicious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT