ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raiding Mar A Lago??

GFYphr1WUAABVja

GFYpjobXgAAQ7Kq

GFYplhYWIAAbIqN
Not support of Trump, but more a question of your reasoning ability. Do you really think all those visitors had access to every room and closet at mar-a-lago?

I have a DoD clearance to visit certain areas of NAS Pensacola. I can assure you if I try to access a secure area where I'm not authorized, I'll be detained. My new neighbor is part of the MAD there, and we were just talking about this type of thing yesterday.

Not support of Trump, but more a question of your reasoning ability. Do you really think all those visitors had access to every room and closet at mar-a-lago?

I have a DoD clearance to visit certain areas of NAS Pensacola. I can assure you if I try to access a secure area where I'm not authorized, I'll be detained. My new neighbor is part of the MAD there, and we were just talking about this type of thing yesterday.
Weird how you want to compare a military station to Mar A Lago in terms of "security policies"...

they weren't secured they were out in the open. Some were sitting on top tables.

And in bathrooms, but you don't really expect MAGA to think logically about shit this? If they really thought logically about this, they'd be pissed the fvck off.

MAGAs do not use logic.
MAGAs repeat what they are programmed to repeat by their influencers.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Evidence presented in the charges by DOJ.
Are you referring to the pictures the FBI submitted that weren't the actual documents that were seized, but staged documents? The documents that Smith just had to apologize to the court for?

Are you referring to the pictures the FBI submitted that weren't the actual documents that were seized, but staged documents? The documents that Smith just had to apologize to the court for?
I'm referring to the actual DOJ filings and their descriptions.

You MAGAs sure get hung up on your "photos". Almost like you cannot read anything anymore.

Supposedly Smith could have filed in the DC circuit, but that would have been appealed. It might have been worth it, but there was no knowing that a cult member would catch the case.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I'm referring to the actual DOJ filings and their descriptions.

You MAGAs sure get hung up on your "photos". Almost like you cannot read anything anymore.

I distinctly remember a lot of jokes at the time about all drug dealers should now start using the "Thats not how I stored my drugs! You must acquit!" defense.

mesa-police-fentanyl-pill-bust-20221120.jpg

In a country where Rule of Law were the standard, this would be examples of felony "witness tampering"...
It's amazing, and not shocking in any way that he is using the money of rubes to attempt to buy off witnesses. Every time one of the rubes of HORT hits donate on an email their money is going to double the pay of someone who couldn't hold a job in the real world.

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT