ADVERTISEMENT

Feb Jobs report

Thanks Brandon!

Fox is happy for America:

p6no5.jpg

“I haven’t looked…”

Just like the folks that are suggesting that the economy isn’t good, you’re operating based on vibes and feels, Sharky. We’ve had this discussion before. No amount of data or facts are gonna change your narrative. That’s the problem.

There’s a vast segment on the population that is swayed by feelings and emotion. And it’s ironic coming from the “**** your feelings” crowd.

That’s kinda my point in going after you.
Whatever, I guess this November we will see what the real feeling is. I'm not pulling for Trump, but the Democrats are ignoring the issue and telling people to suck it up as gas prices rise and $300 gets you 6 bags of food at the supermarket. So, get ready to eat crow come November.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Whatever, I guess this November we will see what the real feeling is. I'm not pulling for Trump, but the Democrats are ignoring the issue and telling people to suck it up as gas prices rise and $300 gets you 6 bags of food at the supermarket. So, get ready to eat crow come November.

“I’m not pulling for Trump…”

jennifer-lawrence-ok.gif

• Haha
Reactions: pjhawk
The Radical Right posters here are working overtime trying to cast shade on the WH.

Facts are facts...employment is terrific, economy strong, and worker's 401k acts are looking pretty damn impressive.

But hey...Joe is old and he's manipulating employment statistics.

Reactions: Scruddy
The Radical Right posters here are working overtime trying to cast shade on the WH.

Facts are facts...employment is terrific, economy strong, and worker's 401k acts are looking pretty damn impressive.

Ole Joe keeps adding money to my IRA. I told him i was fine didn't need it. It must be my bonus for my votes.

Reactions: MitchLL

Joe can't even manipulate his bowels.

This.

Rs - Biden is so old and incompetent and has dementia.
Also Rs - Biden is manipulating tons of data and NO ONE seems to be able to figure out how.
Lol... He's also working covertly behind the scenes at the DOJ, moving the levers of justice to manipulate judges and juries single-handedly...

...but only when his dementia isn't acting up.

I'm currently at Home Depot buying you a pot to piss in.

You can do my wife one more time if you want.

But I'm impressed that you can "get it up"!
Keep shopping at Home Deport the MAGAS appreciate it! Your money will go to Donald Trump!!!!

Home Depot billionaire to fund Trump even if he is convicted​

Reactions: MitchLL
Keep shopping at Home Deport the MAGAS appreciate it! Your money will go to Donald Trump!!!!

Home Depot billionaire to fund Trump even if he is convicted​

Millionaires throwing their $$$ away brings a smile to my face.

BTW: My wife just told me you have a small dick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT