ADVERTISEMENT

Feel bad for Joe Biden

giphy.gif

I truly don’t understand why Trump’s strategy would be to make this about mental health. Even if it’s quietly, his aides and supporters know he is hanging on by a thread mentally. Trump can’t even complete a full sentence. Biden is over the hill as well but I just don’t think this is helping him.

Lol gotta hand it to Trump acknowledging the orange even if he's blaming it on the light bulbs. That's my president!

I truly don’t understand why Trump’s strategy would be to make this about mental health. Even if it’s quietly, his aides and supporters know he is hanging on by a thread mentally. Trump can’t even complete a full sentence. Biden is over the hill as well but I just don’t think this is helping him.
I think this activates the stupid core of Trump's base, but the difference between attacking Biden and attacking Hillary in 2016 is likability. People like Joe, and they don't like Hillary.
Trump is the president now, and he has to run on his record. The OP is unintentionally showing that Trump cannot run on his record. His administration has been one calamity after another, and one example of graft and corruption after another. When you run for re-election it is a referendum on you. Smearing Biden won't be enough. And, one final point, I honestly think some of this backfires with some older voters. Not the stupid core hooked up to Fox all day, but normal people who look at Biden, see a guy in his 70s like they are, and think it's repulsive to attack him for his age. They think, yeah, he's a little older, moves a little slower, so is Trump saying I am demented, too?

Reactions: JohnBasedow
Joe Biden is a member of the Roman Catholic Church.
He has earned the label "Cafeteria Catholic" because
he picks and chooses what doctrines to believe.

The Catholic Church is against abortion and gay marriage.
Biden is in favor of both of them. He will be 78 years old
in November and should pick a strong leader for his VP.

A 78 yr old Joe Biden is living on borrowed time.
He has way more miles behind him than he does
ahead of him. His VP will finish his term and
nobody will remember Ole Joe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT