ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari Brother Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother, all that media shit is just media shit. Trump is such a smartass and half the shit he says he shouldn't...which is why he should limit his talking and tweeting. Again, I'm against both of them...think they're both unfit IMO to be Pres, but if I have to make a choice, I'll choose the one who is seemingly of sound mind and body. Biden = nice man who probably needs to call it a day based on how I see the media portray him every chance they seemingly get. And I'm betting that if he wasn't the president and instead was just a retired nice man, his family members would be considering plans for moving him into assisted living in the next year or two…and instead we’re considering him for leading the country. And FWIW, I'd be saying the same thing if we were talking about Nancy P, Mitch M, Chuck Grassley, Diane Feinstein, Bernie Sanders, and so on if they were vying for the White House. Interesting tidbit...the average age in the Senate is 64 and change, with 34 senators over 70, and our main man Chuck Grassley 89. I know we want experience in those critical positions but IMO that's just a bit too much experience. And now I'm done talking politics...and hate that I've added to this thread that started out on the right foot. And as much as I hate that we've gone here, similar to the Olympic trials, at least it brought some of the Iowa/PSU fan base members together to an extent.
I’m conflicted with the age issue. You should have to pass a mental competency test to be sure dementia isn’t setting in, and have decent physical stamina. Trump is a freak in a good way. He smoked the mental competence test the democrats insisted he take, and Biden won’t take. He just goes goes goes still, can out work people his kids age. Same with chuck Grassley and Bernie Sanders. Nancy was loosing it, and Finstien was a mental and physical mess. Need to take it on a case by case basis.

Not sure who "our" is when you say "our way of life," but I'm pretty sure I don't fit into your "our" group. That said, again, I'm opposed to both so you won't gain any ground trying to sell me on either. :)

Yep, he's gone.
I’m not trying to sell anything to anyone. Our way of life is holding elections and accepting/living with the results. That’s been our way of life since the founding of this republic.

You have an old man convicted of sexual assault with 88 felonies pending for attempting to overthrow government. Biden is old. There’s really no comparison here and I’m really surprised you can’t see that.

Only one is a threat to democracy and our way of life. Seriously.
How do you guys find that funny?

I’m conflicted with the age issue. You should have to pass a mental competency test to be sure dementia isn’t setting in, and have decent physical stamina. Trump is a freak in a good way. He smoked the mental competence test the democrats insisted he take, and Biden won’t take. He just goes goes goes still, can out work people his kids age. Same with chuck Grassley and Bernie Sanders. Nancy was loosing it, and Finstien was a mental and physical mess. Need to take it on a case by case basis.

Vodka got banned??
Wow, if true.
There's no way the golden squeal is Vodka.
I was thinking this new Golden Snatch guy might be Vodka even before I knew he was suspended. It would be impossible for him to resist a good old fashioned political fight like this. It was also interesting to learn one of the posters was female. Wonder how many we have on here we assume lare dudes??

Anyone who posts politics on the wrestling forum should be banned immediately and IDGAF what your reason is or if you don't agree with me. Go to the off topic board and have your pissing contest, there are plenty of idiots over there and some come here as well and make me wonder if they are even fans or want to start sh!t.

Trump has said he will be a dictator on day one and will be looking for a third term. I heard him say it. All I know about Donald Trump comes from his own foul mouth.

He filed 64 suits after losing election and lost every one of them. He was impeached. twice. Violence and retribution are common themes for his speeches. Wake up.
Specifically - He said he would be a Dictator for ONE Day to abolish some of the ridiculous regulations imposed by the Biden Administration. Listen better and at some point stop being so literal. Hold Biden and others to the same standard. He said "FIND THE VOTES" not create them. That is not illegal. He was impeached by a partisan House. Hardly a fact to stand on. Maybe you missed the "march to the capitol to peacefully protest" part of the speech? Often edited out by networks you likley are listening to. You are a victim of Nazi level propoganda and don't even realize it.

You and others take everything he says and look for the most negative possible outcome. Then it becomes like the story and circle exercise. Never fails.

Specifically - He said he would be a Dictator for ONE Day to abolish some of the ridiculous regulations imposed by the Biden Administration. Listen better and at some point stop being so literal. Hold Biden and others to the same standard. He said "FIND THE VOTES" not create them. That is not illegal. He was impeached by a partisan House. Hardly a fact to stand on. Maybe you missed the "march to the capitol to peacefully protest" part of the speech? Often edited out by networks you likley are listening to. You are a victim of Nazi level propoganda and don't even realize it.

You and others take everything he says and look for the most negative possible outcome. Then it becomes like the story and circle exercise. Never fails.

Reactions: grapplefann

Reactions: el dub

There should be a verdict soon on the first bunch of charges he’s facing. That will cut the number of felony charges pending to around 30. The guy was impeached.twice. There has been nothing “normal,” about his behavior.

Reactions: Twoooooooo
There should be a verdict soon on the first bunch of charges he’s facing. That will cut the number of felony charges pending to around 30. The guy was impeached.twice. There has been nothing “normal,” about his behavior.
If we wanted to really become a banana republic - how many felony charges do you think could be brought up against Joe if the DA in Palestine Ohio ran on getting him? Chances of a fair trial there? Oh the outrage.

Venezuela even said stay out of their business. And again - even CNN said this current case is bogus and nothing more than a political witch hunt. Also known as election interference. Think about that? Keep it up - you're sounding more like Robert DeNiro each passing day.

If we wanted to really become a banana republic - how many felony charges do you think could be brought up against Joe if the DA in Palestine Ohio ran on getting him? Chances of a fair trial there? Oh the outrage.

Venezuela even said stay out of their business. And again - even CNN said this current case is bogus and nothing more than a political witch hunt. Also known as election interference. Think about that? Keep it up - you're sounding more like Robert DeNiro each passing day.

I was thinking this new Golden Snatch guy might be Vodka even before I knew he was suspended. It would be impossible for him to resist a good old fashioned political fight like this. It was also interesting to learn one of the posters was female. Wonder how many we have on here we assume lare dudes??
Vodka and I disagreed on some stuff, but there was a lot of things I agreed with him on also. I thought he was a good member even when we disagreed. Going to miss him if he's gone from here.

Wonder if the golden squeal is a psu troll??

Vodka and I disagreed on some stuff, but there was a lot of things I agreed with him on also. I thought he was a good member even when we disagreed. Going to miss him if he's gone from here.

Wonder if the golden squeal is a psu troll??
IMO it's him under a new screen name losing his shit. You're on guy I know I would get along with, you use a chiropractor a lot like me among other things. We only disagree on our very partisan team support. But even then I do like Iowa, I lived there and if for some reason I had to move, that would be ok except for the bitter cold.

He's just a weirdo. Take Ironbird, I would get along well with him too. We both have lifted and I could accept that he's a super fan type. And he's funny, unlike the weirdo.

Last edited:
@moderator. Do your ****ing job or assign somebody who will.

Mod check one two.

images

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
Mod check one two

Pretty sure one would have to see it, and then report it/you, before a mod might take action.

Is that a service you would like me to provide on your behalf?

If so let me please know along with what my concern should be. Eventually I could get around to it to fulfill the mod check test.

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
I have never seen a thread so thoroughly carpet bombed.

Surely a moderator will take note and ban poor @The Golden Snitch (similar to what happened to @Is_there_vodka_in_heaven. God rest his soul).
I think he’s proving a point. Hell maybe a couple. Good on him. Politics suck. Biden sucks. Trump sucks. Politics being this heavily threaded into the wrestling forum sucks. If the mods did their job they would have put a stop to this awhile ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT