ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari Brother Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: el dub
Vice President Al Gore concedes defeat to George W. Bush in his bid for the presidency, following weeks of legal battles over the recounting of votes in Florida - CNN

Hillary is still bitching about it.
Trump needed to go quietly into the night after 64 cases of vote tampering were adjudicated, But he didn’t. And THATS the difference. We’ll, that and the seditious attempts that followed.

Is it judgement day yet?

There were no threats of violence or attempt to foment hatred like we’ve seen in the last four years.
Show me where he actually threatened violence. His words - not Talking Heads. Not the media saying what they think he really means just to stir people up. His exact words. Don't use the recent "There will be bloodshed" line either. That is just another example of lies being spread by biased media. It was about what could happen to the auto industry and anyone who chose to listen to the full text knows that.

And no, that entire Russian hoax was all to develop good will among the masses.

I'll stop responding to posts about politics when others stop posting nonsense about politics. Hate Trump all you want - I don't care. I don't particularly care for the man either. But stop with the lies and half truths. As far as the hatred being fostered the last 4 years, you might want to listen to Biden's speeches just a bit closer.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Show me where he actually threatened violence. His words - not Talking Heads. Not the media saying what they think he really means just to stir people up. His exact words. Don't use the recent "There will be bloodshed" line either. That is just another example of lies being spread by biased media. It was about what could happen to the auto industry and anyone who chose to listen to the full text knows that.

I'll stop responding to posts about politics when others stop posting nonsense about politics. Hate Trump all you want - I don't care. I don't particularly care for the man either. But stop with the lies and half truths. As far as the hatred being fostered the last 4 years, you might want to listen to Biden's speeches just a bit closer.

How many days will it take dems to steal this years election? I predict longer than the overnight printing dump that gave us the Biden/Harris disaster, part 1. This thread is fantastic btw😂. MAGA up baby!!
Ah yes... the excuse filled tirade of a sore loser. And still going on after 4 years and 60+ failed court challenges. Priceless. And typical of the lemming acting cult.

Reactions: el dub

34 and counting... @el dub that IS Ok St's wrestling board, right? So it's wrestling content, right?

Has nothing to do with @MSU158 's odds requests for any type of felony convictions.

Why not predict today?
To be fair, I did say I would be happy to be wrong. Still, the appeal is really what matters. For the life of me I just can’t see the felony part of this trial. The misdemeanor part, I have no issue with and said as much back then.

I mean I really followed this as closely as anyone could from MI and I never heard anything remotely close to describing what was felonious about what was done. As far as everything I read, asking or even paying someone to not say something bad about you is in no way election fraud or “tampering”. I mean the people agreed to not say anything and happily took the money at the time. Out of the 4 this is by far the weirdest of the group.

Sadly, it will only embolden him and he isn’t going anywhere…

How many days will it take dems to steal this years election? I predict longer than the overnight printing dump that gave us the Biden/Harris disaster, part 1. This thread is fantastic btw😂. MAGA up baby!!
Guilty on 34 counts today. Your cult leader is going to need cash and fresh excuses. You should be ashamed.

Do you think that Stormy is a Penn State fan?
(Just trying to bring things back to sports.) ;)
Talk about alternate reality… If his guy is convicted, poll numbers go up, if their guy is acquitted, poll numbers go up. Talk about fantasy land../

Imagine being so myopically stupid to think a show trial of hand picked Manahattanites and a banana republic judge is some sort of victory. This MAGA fall is being made all the sweeter by the loony left and their corruption. Watch and learn children. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT