ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari Brother Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my one and only political comment. What is there to be said about our country of 333 million people that the best we can do for presidential candidates is frickin Biden and Trump? I think at least 83% of us are complete morans.
I am with you 100 percent my friend. How in the hell is this the best our two parties can do? What a nightmare!!

Reactions: vhsalum
Oops. Sorry. I should have known better. Another poster was talking about Biden being the worse president ever.
Sure to God he's close to the worst, isn't he? I mean do we all really think he's running the country? The Prez has a tough time giving a speech to high schoolers.,.with prepared comments on cards. Imagine if the shit ever hits the fan and someone turns to him for an answer; he'll look at his aides wondering when they're going to give him the next set of cards based on the media portrayols we've seen from both sides. I love our country and I'm borderline an old guy (60), so I feel ok saying that old people (perhaps we cut it off at 70) should not be leading the country (prez, vice prez, etc.), should not be on our Supreme Court, should not be members of Congress, should not be governors or state senators or state assembly members, and so on. They or their cronies are making policies and big time decisions that will affect our country for decades to come despite the likelihood that they won't be around to face the outcomes and consequences of those decisions. And for what it's worth I really don't have anything against Biden (I'm sure he's a nice man), but on any given day the media can make him look pretty old (beyond his 81 years of age) and pretty clueless, and I don't think that's the image we want to send to world leaders and influencers, let alone our own citizens. Again, just flabbergasted that the two parties gave us Biden and Trump to choose from. Just wow!!

Sure to God he's close to the worst, isn't he? I mean do we all really think he's running the country? The Prez has a tough time giving a speech to high schoolers.,.with prepared comments on cards. Imagine if the shit ever hits the fan and someone turns to him for an answer; he'll look at his aides wondering when they're going to give him the next set of cards based on the media portrayols we've seen from both sides. I love our country and I'm borderline an old guy (60), so I feel ok saying that old people (perhaps we cut it off at 70) should not be leading the country (prez, vice prez, etc.), should not be on our Supreme Court, should not be members of Congress, should not be governors or state senators or state assembly members, and so on. They or their cronies are making policies and big time decisions that will affect our country for decades to come despite the likelihood that they won't be around to face the outcomes and consequences of those decisions. And for what it's worth I really don't have anything against Biden (I'm sure he's a nice man), but on any given day the media can make him look pretty old (beyond his 81 years of age) and pretty clueless, and I don't think that's the image we want to send to world leaders and influencers, let alone our own citizens. Again, just flabbergasted that the two parties gave us Biden and Trump to choose from. Just wow!!

Brother, all that media shit is just media shit. Trump is such a smartass and half the shit he says he shouldn't...which is why he should limit his talking and tweeting. Again, I'm against both of them...think they're both unfit IMO to be Pres, but if I have to make a choice, I'll choose the one who is seemingly of sound mind and body. Biden = nice man who probably needs to call it a day based on how I see the media portray him every chance they seemingly get. And I'm betting that if he wasn't the president and instead was just a retired nice man, his family members would be considering plans for moving him into assisted living in the next year or two…and instead we’re considering him for leading the country. And FWIW, I'd be saying the same thing if we were talking about Nancy P, Mitch M, Chuck Grassley, Diane Feinstein, Bernie Sanders, and so on if they were vying for the White House. Interesting tidbit...the average age in the Senate is 64 and change, with 34 senators over 70, and our main man Chuck Grassley 89. I know we want experience in those critical positions but IMO that's just a bit too much experience. And now I'm done talking politics...and hate that I've added to this thread that started out on the right foot. And as much as I hate that we've gone here, similar to the Olympic trials, at least it brought some of the Iowa/PSU fan base members together to an extent.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Iowa Terry apparently reads and maybe participates on this board. His information on Ferrari was from multi hawks post, so didn’t learn anything new. The father son PSU duo can be fun to listen to, but I don’t agree with the old man thinking Parco and AJ really aren’t an upgrade over Zach and Rathjen.
With you my friend. Sounds like the nice PSU duo hopes Iowa doesn't do anything to improve based on the "old man thinking." Love Zach, and as soon as he becomes a finalist and Rathjen becomes an AA I might buy into that logic, but we're not there yet. And I don't think any of us see that dog huntin ever. :)

I have never seen a thread so thoroughly carpet bombed.

Surely, a moderator will take note and ban poor @The Golden Snitch (similar to what happened to @Is_there_vodka_in_heaven. God rest his soul).

I have never seen a thread so thoroughly carpet bombed.

Surely a moderator will take note and ban poor @The Golden Snitch (similar to what happened to @Is_there_vodka_in_heaven. God rest his soul).
I probably deserve a short-term ban for my two cents. No mas! :)

Iowa Terry apparently reads and maybe participates on this board. His information on Ferrari was from multi hawks post, so didn’t learn anything new. The father son PSU duo can be fun to listen to, but I don’t agree with the old man thinking Parco and AJ really aren’t an upgrade over Zach and Rathjen.
Gotcha, they’re fans first imo, but I like listening to them.

Brother, all that media shit is just media shit. Trump is such a smartass and half the shit he says he shouldn't...which is why he should limit his talking and tweeting. Again, I'm against both of them...think they're both unfit IMO to be Pres, but if I have to make a choice, I'll choose the one who is seemingly of sound mind and body. Biden = nice man who probably needs to call it a day based on how I see the media portray him every chance they seemingly get. And I'm betting that if he wasn't the president and instead was just a retired nice man, his family members would be considering plans for moving him into assisted living in the next year or two…and instead we’re considering him for leading the country. And FWIW, I'd be saying the same thing if we were talking about Nancy P, Mitch M, Chuck Grassley, Diane Feinstein, Bernie Sanders, and so on if they were vying for the White House. Interesting tidbit...the average age in the Senate is 64 and change, with 34 senators over 70, and our main man Chuck Grassley 89. I know we want experience in those critical positions but IMO that's just a bit too much experience. And now I'm done talking politics...and hate that I've added to this thread that started out on the right foot. And as much as I hate that we've gone here, similar to the Olympic trials, at least it brought some of the Iowa/PSU fan base members together to an extent.

• Haha
Reactions: vhsalum

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT