ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari Brother Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s proving a point. Hell maybe a couple. Good on him. Politics suck. Biden sucks. Trump sucks. Politics being this heavily threaded into the wrestling forum sucks. If the mods did their job they would have put a stop to this awhile ago.
Make I-bird, Vodka, and Chipack look like amateurs. He certainly has a point. This sort of flood was ignored when the T-cult goes nuts, but it's not so much fun when someone else does.

Make I-bird, Vodka, and Chipack look like amateurs. He certainly has a point. This sort of flood was ignored when the T-cult goes nuts, but it's not so much fun when someone else does.
Ain’t that interesting how it works? I’d feel better about ignoring them if/when T fans start policing their own. Funny how some complain when I respond to their comrades but never bother to attempt to reign in said comrades after initial shots are fired.

Not sure who "our" is when you say "our way of life," but I'm pretty sure I don't fit into your "our" group. That said, again, I'm opposed to both so you won't gain any ground trying to sell me on either. :)

Yep, he's gone.
Our way of life has been the status quo since I’ve been alive. I don’t consider myself a democrat nor republican. They’re all crooked and part of the problem. And I never imagined that I’d feel compelled to defend our shitty political system and government. That part blows me away.

Our way of life was having the ability to unite as a country after an election. For almost 250 years, that was our way of life. That way changed recently. We’re being divided at a deep level. That’s something new.

Reactions: PSUer1989
I think he’s proving a point. Hell maybe a couple. Good on him. Politics suck. Biden sucks. Trump sucks. Politics being this heavily threaded into the wrestling forum sucks. If the mods did their job they would have put a stop to this awhile ago.
Proving a point by spamming with more political posts than everyone else combined? Maybe try a come on guys let’s get back on topic or let things run out of steam ?

If you threw a soda can on my lawn and u retaliate by dumping five bags of garbage all over your yard I’ve littered more.

This is the internet , things can get sidetracked, why not try to redirect or ignore if you want to get back on topic?

Reactions: T8KUDWN
Proving a point by spamming with more political posts than everyone else combined? Maybe try a come on guys let’s get back on topic or let things run out of steam ?

If you threw a soda can on my lawn and u retaliate by dumping five bags of garbage all over your yard I’ve littered more.

This is the internet , things can get sidetracked, why not try to redirect or ignore if you want to get back on topic?
He's not trying to ruin the thread persay, or just annoy US. He's trying to get the MODs attention. But it's clear we don't have one.

Swore I wouldn’t respond, but I’ll take a jab and head to the friendly skies. Wrestling fans, hit ignore now.
We get it, @The Golden Snitch. Other guy so bad. Your guy so good.
Just hard watching mental decay in real time, especially on a wrestling thread. What you’ve vomited online here only proves the dark side of your camp: America’s media is in your guy’s pocket! Better to not broadcast such Pravda-like bias, comrade. It’s as if you don’t know that November’s fix/fraud (like 2020’s) comes from media avoidance of the senile dude’s disgraceful, corrupt, un-American actions. Chill out, vodka, er, uh, snitcher. Victory is yours. See, it doesn’t matter if orange guy or any other candidate opposes Cartel Joey (ah, who cares about 1100 U.S. adolescent deaths annually on his watch due to Chinese-via-Mexico fentanyl when billion$ better spent on border security can enrich Ukraine and Hunter’s old oil pals.). Before one vote is cast, the fraud/cheating that is “national media censorship” ensures that your doddering puppet has already won. And, hey, in case you didn’t know, there are threads devoted to your obsessive hate of the fool who can’t win, and your odd worship of the corrupt, sadly demented pawn who’s guaranteed to (Soviet style).
Empty your clip. I won’t return fire. Promise. You buried the thread. I added a shovel full of dirt.

Swore I wouldn’t respond, but I’ll take a jab and head to the friendly skies. Wrestling fans, hit ignore now.
We get it, @The Golden Snitch. Other guy so bad. Your guy so good.
Just hard watching mental decay in real time, especially on a wrestling thread. What you’ve vomited online here only proves the dark side of your camp: America’s media is in your guy’s pocket! Better to not broadcast such Pravda-like bias, comrade. It’s as if you don’t know that November’s fix/fraud (like 2020’s) comes from media avoidance of the senile dude’s disgraceful, corrupt, un-American actions. Chill out, vodka, er, uh, snitcher. Victory is yours. See, it doesn’t matter if orange guy or any other candidate opposes Cartel Joey (ah, who cares about 1100 U.S. adolescent deaths annually on his watch due to Chinese-via-Mexico fentanyl when billion$ better spent on border security can enrich Ukraine and Hunter’s old oil pals.). Before one vote is cast, the fraud/cheating that is “national media censorship” ensures that your doddering puppet has already won. And, hey, in case you didn’t know, there are threads devoted to your obsessive hate of the fool who can’t win, and your odd worship of the corrupt, sadly demented pawn who’s guaranteed to (Soviet style).
Empty your clip. I won’t return fire. Promise. You buried the thread. I added a shovel full of dirt.
U$ media is owned by big money. To say the media is in the hands of the people is just plain dum.

U$ media is owned by big money.

Ted Turner started CNN in 1980.

Rupert Murdock took over Fox in 1985.

I worked for a major defense contractor, Westinghouse, whose top brass seemed to love to imitate it's major competitor in most products (e.g., generators, turbines, nuclear) General Electric.

General Electric acquired NBC in 1986 when GE bought NBC's parent company RCA.

Somewhat later following suit (just like it did for a poorly performing credit venture), Westinghouse bought CBS in 1995 (later merging with Viacom, and more recently rebranding as Paramount). Before all this CBS was largely an independent broadcasting company. Paramount Pictures was briefly a large shareholder at the time of the great depression.

Interestingly, RCA was originally owned in partnership by both GE and Westinghouse before government antitrust required RCA be divested to become an independent company.

I think, unlike CNN and Fox, NBC and CBS have each long been a part of a large conglomerate, ostensibly driven by profit derived from broadcasting (and more recently streaming) in the interest of shareholder value.

Unlike NBC and CBS, ABC has been a broadcasting company throughout its existence. Of course, it's now owned by an entertainment company, Disney.

Seems like CNN and Fox may've the additional strategy to cater to a specific constituency (not unlike politicians), which might also help to maintain profitability to a greater degree than ABC, CBS, and NBC (MSNBC notwithstanding).

Last edited:
Reactions: el dub
Brother, all that media shit is just media shit. Trump is such a smartass and half the shit he says he shouldn't...which is why he should limit his talking and tweeting. Again, I'm against both of them...think they're both unfit IMO to be Pres, but if I have to make a choice, I'll choose the one who is seemingly of sound mind and body. Biden = nice man who probably needs to call it a day based on how I see the media portray him every chance they seemingly get. And I'm betting that if he wasn't the president and instead was just a retired nice man, his family members would be considering plans for moving him into assisted living in the next year or two…and instead we’re considering him for leading the country. And FWIW, I'd be saying the same thing if we were talking about Nancy P, Mitch M, Chuck Grassley, Diane Feinstein, Bernie Sanders, and so on if they were vying for the White House. Interesting tidbit...the average age in the Senate is 64 and change, with 34 senators over 70, and our main man Chuck Grassley 89. I know we want experience in those critical positions but IMO that's just a bit too much experience. And now I'm done talking politics...and hate that I've added to this thread that started out on the right foot. And as much as I hate that we've gone here, similar to the Olympic trials, at least it brought some of the Iowa/PSU fan base members together to an extent.
Good morning, Nashville. I am proudly independent with no political ties. I get my news from multiple sources both in print and on TV but am admittedly not a TV watcher. I did find irony in some of your posting.

I hate talking politics myself and feel we’ll be electing the “smartest guy in the dumb row” or sadly, the best of two poor choices. On this it’s clear we agree😊.

Both candidates have shown their age and at times, leave the impression they are out of touch with reality. Considering this, leaning on aides would seem acceptable and likely encouraged but one who exhibits clear signs of a personality disorder which may not allow him to listen to advice of others or be objective would seem to be a bigger concern (JMO).

Our way of life has been the status quo since I’ve been alive. I don’t consider myself a democrat nor republican. They’re all crooked and part of the problem. And I never imagined that I’d feel compelled to defend our shitty political system and government. That part blows me away.

Our way of life was having the ability to unite as a country after an election. For almost 250 years, that was our way of life. That way changed recently. We’re being divided at a deep level. That’s something new.
You're right - it changed in 2016 when Hillary lost and created the Russian hoax. People act like Trump was the first person to challenge the results of an election. Or maybe everyone is forgetting Al Gore too? It would certainly help if people acknowledged the actions of both parties, and not just the one they want to promote or denounce. That would be the start of moving on. That and demanding the news media told the truth and called out blatant lies that are spread during campaigns. What you are seeing now is past disgusting.

You're right - it changed in 2016 when Hillary lost and created the Russian hoax. People act like Trump was the first person to challenge the results of an election. Or maybe everyone is forgetting Al Gore too? It would certainly help if people acknowledged the actions of both parties, and not just the one they want to promote or denounce. That would be the start of moving on. That and demanding the news media told the truth and called out blatant lies that are spread during campaigns. What you are seeing now is past disgusting.

Donald Trump Baby GIF by MOODMAN

He's not trying to ruin the thread persay, or just annoy US. He's trying to get the MODs attention. But it's clear we don't have one.
I do understand that, but ignoring a silly thread might be the best way to handle it. In reality these things run out of steam, he added more fuel to the fire making it worse. And if I was a lazy ass moderator, which I am not I would've locked down the thread, make and announcement to take this stuff to the off topic board, then hit him with a ban for being such a tool.

Of they actually watch main stream news they are misinformed.

I do understand that, but ignoring a silly thread might be the best way to handle it. In reality these things run out of steam, he added more fuel to the fire making it worse. And if I was a lazy ass moderator, which I am not I would've locked down the thread, make and announcement to take this stuff to the off topic board, then hit him with a ban for being such a tool.

If you think this is spammy. Check out Trump's truth social feed. A never ending tirade of victimhood and propaganda that dwarfs my spam here.

Al Gore accepted the loss graciously. There was no call to arms or accusations of stolen election. Hillary did the same. Life went on.

Trump started challenging election results before a ballot was cast and continues with that nonsense years later.

Btw… Trump was in office and in control of federal government offices when he claimed election was stolen from him. These accusations of victimhood are getting old.

Al Gore accepted the loss graciously. There was no call to arms or accusations of stolen election. Hillary did the same. Life went on.

Trump started challenging election results before a ballot was cast and continues with that nonsense years later.

Btw… Trump was in office and in control of federal government offices when he claimed election was stolen from him. These accusations of victimhood are getting old.
Vice President Al Gore concedes defeat to George W. Bush in his bid for the presidency, following weeks of legal battles over the recounting of votes in Florida - CNN

Hillary is still bitching about it.

Vice President Al Gore concedes defeat to George W. Bush in his bid for the presidency, following weeks of legal battles over the recounting of votes in Florida - CNN

Hillary is still bitching about it.
There were no threats of violence or attempt to foment hatred like we’ve seen in the last four years.

Reactions: sabula

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT