ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari Brother Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only rumor from all the haters on this board😉😉
I saw something on social media put out by the guy who allegedly was the father of the kid who allegedly had his stuff stolen, I’m pretty sure. And then there was the pic of mids in Ic rocking the alleged stolen gear?

I saw something on social media put out by the guy who allegedly was the father of the kid who allegedly had his stuff stolen, I’m pretty sure. And then there was the pic of mids in Ic rocking the alleged stolen gear?
I thought the rumor was he stole something from the old man, who himself is a crook supposedly. Lots of supposedly and allegedly is this rumor. The fact he’s been back I Iowa city for a while and no problems makes me think it was bullshit. I do think they would be smart to stay out of Florida. Too many bad influences there. Like hanging out in a crack house, when you trying to get off crack.

I thought the rumor was he stole something from the old man, who himself is a crook supposedly. Lots of supposedly and allegedly is this rumor. The fact he’s been back I Iowa city for a while and no problems makes me think it was bullshit. I do think they would be smart to stay out of Florida. Too many bad influences there. Like hanging out in a crack house, when you trying to get off crack.
The rumor was he beat up dad and stole from the son.

Staying out of trouble for a few months, while a good thing, shouldn’t be a reasonable metric, in this case, imo.

Penn State fans coming to our board and talking about morals is quite comical. Andrew Long and Ed Ruth come to mind. Not to mention you have a coach with questionable morals in general. He is a snake and will stab you in the back faster than you can blink. Ask Bubba Jenkins what he thinks of Carl. One of my favorite memories at Natty’s is when he pinned Taylor after getting run off by Carl. The rape thing is an issue of concern for sure but AJ was not her first victim something to think about as well.

Seriously. What are these parents thinking having their son learn the skills of wrestling from a true FR national champ. Especially after an accusation.
I think some study of the correlation between Ferrari supporters and Trump supporters would be interesting.

I'd hypothesize that something like 90% of Anthony/AJ supporters are Trump supporters.

I'd also guess that a lower percentage of Trump supporters would support Anthony/AJ but it may still be over 50%. There may be a lot of rationalized support on this group.

And I think that the "Never Trump" faction is nearly certainly the "Never AJ in Black." Maybe 100% correlation.

This may require the services of @is_there_whiskey_in_heaven . He may have some free time now that WADA cleared Brooks and NIL has "leveled the playing field."

• Wow
Reactions: foxb
I think some study of the correlation between Ferrari supporters and Trump supporters would be interesting.

I'd hypothesize that something like 90% of Anthony/AJ supporters are Trump supporters.

I'd also guess that a lower percentage of Trump supporters would support Anthony/AJ but it may still be over 50%. There may be a lot of rationalized support on this group.

And I think that the "Never Trump" faction is nearly certainly the "Never AJ in Black." Maybe 100% correlation.

This may require the services of @is_there_whiskey_in_heaven . He may have some free time now that WADA cleared Brooks and NIL has "leveled the playing field."
Wrong Liquor

I don't have an update but I did see they were getting jacked, working hard, kicking ass and making bank....and sharing it with everyone on social media.

That has to be a good sign. They never did that before.

^^^ Biden voter.

fire our coach ???? they should build a statue to his honor and name a library after him and ,,,,, oops that was Paterno... the linebacker rapist was covered for directly and then the whole assistant coach Sandusky deal.... and yet you find it necessary to come over here and spew your garbage ?!?!?
Still babbling stupid. Thata boy

This house needs cleaned. Most every thread is getting taken over.
recap bachelorette GIF

Still babbling stupid. Thata boy
Hey Great news... Your Football Head coach has been accused of tampering with MEDICAL DOCUMENTS to circumvent DRs orders dealing with injured players to try to get them back on the field before the Dr cleared them and he and the AD have been charged with removing a scholarship from a player who attempted suicide so they could give it to another recruit.... quite the Athletic department you have at Happy Valley ...not a rumor, as all of your asswipe comments usually are but this comes from the Local News papers and the Nightly news.. time to fire up the old We ARE cover up machine and sweep this under the rug...you know like they usually do

All the talk about AJ and Anthony should dry up. AJ isn't doing what is asked of him, so his chances of wrestling are just about zero. Anthony is another story, but he is completely out of the picture.
Okay Glazier is our guy. hopefully Angelo is still going to be a great Hawkeye and the brothers can let their younger brother succeed without distraction

All the talk about AJ and Anthony should dry up. AJ isn't doing what is asked of him, so his chances of wrestling are just about zero. Anthony is another story, but he is completely out of the picture.
Anthony out of the picture in terms of just not beating any one out?

Thank you for letting this community know what’s going on with the innocent criminals.

• Haha
Reactions: AFHawk86
Penn State fans coming to our board and talking about morals is quite comical. Andrew Long and Ed Ruth come to mind. Not to mention you have a coach with questionable morals in general. He is a snake and will stab you in the back faster than you can blink. Ask Bubba Jenkins what he thinks of Carl. One of my favorite memories at Natty’s is when he pinned Taylor after getting run off by Carl. The rape thing is an issue of concern for sure but AJ was not her first victim something to think about as well.
Morals? Or maybe it's not morals but a bad risk for a coach and team?

Reactions: Hawkgma
Hey Great news... Your Football Head coach has been accused of tampering with MEDICAL DOCUMENTS to circumvent DRs orders dealing with injured players to try to get them back on the field before the Dr cleared them and he and the AD have been charged with removing a scholarship from a player who attempted suicide so they could give it to another recruit.... quite the Athletic department you have at Happy Valley ...not a rumor, as all of your asswipe comments usually are but this comes from the Local News papers and the Nightly news.. time to fire up the old We ARE cover up machine and sweep this under the rug...you know like they usually do
Accused of? Do you grasp the difference from the phrase was found to have tampered as opposed to accused of tampering?

Reactions: PSUer1989
Let them point how bad PSU is because that will; so0emhow fix any problems regarding the Ferrari issue for Iowa.
This has been a childish scenario, imo. I’m not interested in the comportment of other programs. Our house needs to be put in order. How many recruits have we lost either by them figuring they would be riding the pine due to a Ferrari in the line up or fear of getting stabbed/assaulted by a teammate?

I dont disagree totally you and you sound like a true Hawk fan so I will throw this out there to you other true Hawk fans that are against bringing in AJ.
IF…all parties involved, coaches, school, parents, teammates and alumni among everyone else is onboard with the decision to try and get this figured out for the benefit of all parties, they all believe this could work and we see him in a Hawkeye uniform in Carver, does Carver welcome him? Or do we start out with negativity and booing?
There is a chance ( because of what I have seen I would put it at 70%) that TnT could pull this off and make bringing him in a positive for everyone.
It's a great question. IF it were to happen, I don't think the first reception would be great. He'd have to really prove himself to win over fans, IMO. Winning seems to fix about anything though, and we know he can do that.

Fact of the matter is that hardly anyone knows what's going on behind closed doors within the hawkeye wrestling team. I wouldn't let him within 500 feet of any educational facility, but he's obviously doing something right for the people who make those calls. This is also only my opinion and again, I don't know what's happening behind closed doors.

Reactions: Grip220
It's a great question. IF it were to happen, I don't think the first reception would be great. He'd have to really prove himself to win over fans, IMO. Winning seems to fix about anything though, and we know he can do that.

Fact of the matter is that hardly anyone knows what's going on behind closed doors within the hawkeye wrestling team. I wouldn't let him within 500 feet of any educational facility, but he's obviously doing something right for the people who make those calls. This is also only my opinion and again, I don't know what's happening behind closed doors.
Read what multi-Hawk has been posting on this subject. He is an insider.

This has been a childish scenario, imo. I’m not interested in the comportment of other programs. Our house needs to be put in order. How many recruits have we lost either by them figuring they would be riding the pine due to a Ferrari in the line up or fear of getting stabbed/assaulted by a teammate?
Recently an All American football player at PSU had a fight with a tow truck driver. I think he should be tossed, everyone knows how parking is at PSU and you park illegally you will get towed. I know it's a racket, but that's the way it is. Don't make yourself have more trouble by causing trouble.

To me this family is trouble and hurting Iowa. What would you do if a friend was dating an incredibly crazy woman who was toxic? Eventually you're going to avoid the friend because you don't want to have problems due to his bad decisions. And that is what you're describing.

Reactions: el dub

This is the dumbest thing I’ve seen on the board. That’s saying something. Take a few days to think about what you’ve done then probably don’t come back.

This is the dumbest thing I’ve seen on the board. That’s saying something. Take a few days to think about what you’ve done then probably don’t come back.
I agree with him and was wondering the same thing, just now…

I agree with him and was wondering the same thing, just now…
There is no correlation between someone’s take and who they prefer on a wrestling team and which way they lean politically. None. It’s just a dumbass way to bring politics into a discussion that has nothing to do with politics. And it’s far too cute by half.

Is this something you know for sure?
What are the things AJ is supposed to be doing that he's not and why is Anthony completely out of the picture?

There is no correlation between someone’s take and who they prefer on a wrestling team and which way they lean politically. None. It’s just a dumbass way to bring politics into a discussion that has nothing to do with politics. And it’s far too cute by half.
I disagree. The same type of Ferrari character flaws/comportment being tolerated by some in this community have been exhibited by the politician in question, imo. Almost the exact type of behavior.

Reactions: Wawa Coffee
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT