ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari Brother Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some study of the correlation between Ferrari supporters and Trump supporters would be interesting.

I'd hypothesize that something like 90% of Anthony/AJ supporters are Trump supporters.

I'd also guess that a lower percentage of Trump supporters would support Anthony/AJ but it may still be over 50%. There may be a lot of rationalized support on this group.

And I think that the "Never Trump" faction is nearly certainly the "Never AJ in Black." Maybe 100% correlation.

This may require the services of @is_there_whiskey_in_heaven . He may have some free time now that WADA cleared Brooks and NIL has "leveled the playing field."
And once again you would be wrong!

You are just plain wrong. Only on your echo chamber. Dude lost last election by over 7 MILLION votes. And that number will only grow after all the criminal charges are aired.

The Ferraris and Trump CLEARLY have cluster B personality disorders. It has nothing to do with politics. But it does have the potential to destroy our republic. Just like the Ferraris have the ability to destroy our program.

Where do you come up with this stuff? Wheaties box? No, for you it would be Cream of Wheat.

Similar. I’ve voted for people on both sides of the isle but I would consider myself a never Trumper, because I can’t trust his ego or temper when talking to foreign diplomats.

On the flip side I can’t trust Biden now either. Most days whenever politics comes up I just sit quietly and wonder why two better options haven’t been presented to us.

One of the signers of the Declaration of Independence once said that the document was a great start but it would require a revolution every two generations to make sure this new form of govt didn’t eat itself from within. By my count we are well past due on that revolution, but I’m not smart enough to lead it, nor clever enough to know what’s worth fighting for in regards to change. So I turn to wrestling, my first love, and disengage from giving a shit.
Revolutions are a crapshoot. Historically, they end up with something even worse most of the time. Reform is slow, painful, and requires continual attention and effort, but it's the only way to get any lasting results. Governments will never be nimble. Our Founding Fathers gave us the best framework that they could, given the times and tech that they had. They couldn't have foreseen all the issues that we confront today, including clusters of power and wealth, modern media, and social structures.

Never-Trumper here. Giving this much power (again) to such a frightening little turd is a recipe for losing what the Founding Fathers bequeathed us. Sort of like wrestling: First we have to win tonight's match, then we figure out how to get back on track for the rest of the season. Writing in some nobody gives the match to the little turd. Not gonna do that, even if the other fool leaves much to be desired. Also not voting for congressmen and senators who kiss any rings. They all need to grow a pair pretty damn soon.

I'm a Republican who's been Never Trump since the day he announced his first candidacy by saying that Mexico is sending rapists and criminals to the US to get the bigots all worked up. I've voted Libertarian in the last two elections. As of right now, I'm leaning towards writing in Justin Amash.
Nice completely wasted vote bro. At least you can claim that moral high ground.

200.gif
Can you make one of these with your head in your ass and send it to yourself. TIA

Do I need to repeat myself, wtf does anything of that have to do with wrestling at Iowa. I know I myself play no part in decision making for PSU football or Iowa wrestling, but at 60 years of age I've seen enough to make a judgement call about whether a course of action is a good idea or bad idea. And you don't need partisan rhetoric to help you reach that conclusion.
Go defend the most corrupt POS University. Child molesters. Coaches that have protected rapists. You'll fit right in.

He hasn't done anything "wrong", but there's conditions he must comply with to be a part of the team. He has refused to do so and seriously doubt he will.
I would think the big thing would be taking enough classes to be considered working towards a degree the second semester of this school year.

Revolutions are a crapshoot. Historically, they end up with something even worse most of the time. Reform is slow, painful, and requires continual attention and effort, but it's the only way to get any lasting results. Governments will never be nimble. Our Founding Fathers gave us the best framework that they could, given the times and tech that they had.
The US government is one of the oldest in the world, now- only a handful of countries (like less than 5) haven’t had a revolution or changed forms since 1776. We are overdue.

If most revolutions were worse, then most governments would be worse off than 1776. The British changed from a monarchy to a strong parliament system for instance. Change isn’t always bad.

I always get these brothers confused. Which one showed his butthole on the World Wide Web and which one did the splits and flipped off Hawkeye fans? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: honkey69
I always get these brothers confused. Which one showed his butthole on the World Wide Web and which one did the splits and flipped off Hawkeye fans? 🤔
Splits/flip off = AJ
Anal photo shoot = Anthony
Revenge flex/cut throat gesture at Blair coach = Angelo

Some say Angelo, the youngest, isn’t like the others. My opinion is the above suggests he, as well, has the ahole gene, but as he is just finishing high school hasn’t had the freedom yet to achieve the more serious transgressions of his older siblings.

Splits/flip off = AJ
Anal photo shoot = Anthony
Revenge flex/cut throat gesture at Blair coach = Angelo

Some say Angelo, the youngest, isn’t like the others. My opinion is the above suggests he, as well, has the ahole gene, but as he is just finishing high school hasn’t had the freedom yet to achieve the more serious transgressions of his older siblings.
Is anal photo shoot really a thing?

Reactions: jayridescarbon
Then fire your damn coach if he’s lowering his moral standards. What in the hell are you people standing for? Is winning so important that you’d look past bad acts? Where are the men on this forum? Do any remain?

Andrew long was a bad decision. I didn’t like it. Are any of you willing to say the same about Ferrari?
Oh the irony

Reactions: HawkeyePA
Then fire your damn coach if he’s lowering his moral standards. What in the hell are you people standing for? Is winning so important that you’d look past bad acts? Where are the men on this forum? Do any remain?

Andrew long was a bad decision. I didn’t like it. Are any of you willing to say the same about Ferrari?
Remember when @A Fist Full of Hawkeyes called me ridiculous last week for pointing out this PSU troll’s hypocrisy?

Good times lol.

It’s really simple, and this is coming from an Ohio State fan… Penn State does not want to have Starocci face Ferrari going for #5… period. And if Gable S were to come too, now they would have 2 of their automatics not so automatic anymore.
I'm a PSU fan and I would LOVE to have Starocci face Ferrari. That would be a mauling, you've got to be kidding me. He may not major him, because Ferrari will sit on one knee with his back to the line, but Ferrari wouldn't score a point on him.

Yes, if Gable came back, I would NOT love to have Kerk face him. I doubt Kerk could beat Gable, even with the time off. He'd still be a clear #2 however.

Angelo flexed on coaches…… big deal. He’s confident in himself and will let people know he’s that good. That’s way different than beating/robbing people and getting accused for rape.

Reactions: Greenheadhawk
I'm a PSU fan and I would LOVE to have Starocci face Ferrari. That would be a mauling, you've got to be kidding me. He may not major him, because Ferrari will sit on one knee with his back to the line, but Ferrari wouldn't score a point on him.

Yes, if Gable came back, I would NOT love to have Kerk face him. I doubt Kerk could beat Gable, even with the time off. He'd still be a clear #2 however.
23 lbs. is a lot of weight to add and AJ isn’t exactly a small 197. I don’t love the idea of AJ wrestling for Iowa but I think assuming Starocci would destroy him is a leap based on size alone.

A current sum up of May here, 2/3 brothers are out according to insiders. Psu is still trash and their fans come here as a break from their circle jerks, GS may be a nfl player or a hawk, probably neither. The gambler is back but who knows what it’s worth. Wrestling room still has no goddam windows. And most the guys on here seem to need laid cuz they’re always so cranky.

I think you’re severely underestimating how tough a 25 pound jump would be at this level. Carter wasn’t destroying top-level guys at 174, so for you to just confidently assume he would ‘maul’ a previous NCAA champ at 197 is crazy.

It would be a very close match if it were to happen. I would still pick Carter with AJ not competing for 2.5 years, but he wouldn’t be putting up a bunch of points on AJ, that I’m sure of.

23 lbs. is a lot of weight to add and AJ isn’t exactly a small 197. I don’t love the idea of AJ wrestling for Iowa but I think assuming Starocci would destroy him is a leap based on size alone.
Outdated thinking. Carter could go forever with a good cut. He’s not going to suddenly stand still at 197 and let AJ take one shot at the 6:45 mark for the win.

Outdated thinking. Carter could go forever with a good cut. He’s not going to suddenly stand still at 197 and let AJ take one shot at the 6:45 mark for the win.
I've been on the side of not being real excited about AJ wrestling for the Hawks, but the more you guys talk the more I'm starting to reconsider my opinion. It might be worth it just for the fact AJ would have a very legitimate shot of keeping Starboy from getting his 5th.

I think you’re severely underestimating how tough a 25 pound jump would be at this level. Carter wasn’t destroying top-level guys at 174, so for you to just confidently assume he would ‘maul’ a previous NCAA champ at 197 is crazy.

It would be a very close match if it were to happen. I would still pick Carter with AJ not competing for 2.5 years, but he wouldn’t be putting up a bunch of points on AJ, that I’m sure of.
He put on 22 pounds in ONE week and with one leg was competitive in a bracket with some of the best 86kgs in the world. He got himself down to around 76kg before deciding he couldn't get the rest of the way down given the state of his health.

I get it, people don't like him because he talks a bunch of sh*t on social media. OTOH, he's never had the hint of trouble in his career - he's singularly focused. One day, probably in MMA because MMA humbles everyone or with Father Time he'll get his comeuppance and all his haters will have their day - I won't be shedding any tears for Carter that day, because he's been asking for it. But it ain't going to come at the hands of AJ Ferrari. To wit:
  • He hasn't lost on the mat in folkstyle since B1Gs freshman year (Kem)
  • Nobody's threatened him on the mat since soph NCAA championships (Mekhi) - and you saw what that looked like last year
  • He walked through an NCAA bracket on one leg with two NCAA champs in it - never a match in doubt, neither of the champs scored a point on him.
  • Like I said above, he bumped up 10kgs in one week to take a shot at an Olympic berth on one leg and was competitive.
  • He already beat Nolf in freestyle when he wasn't as good as he is now (when healthy)
You can not like him all you want, but if you are a serious wrestling fan - he's an all-timer. And coming into his prime.

Next year he'll be our 86kg world rep if Brooks goes up to 92kg. If Brooks doesn't go up, he still might be our rep.Maybe he's MMA instead, and he'll have a Nickal-like trajectory there if that's the route he goes.

I'm not the one severely underestimating here. His on-line personality is not going to make one bit of difference when it comes to his results.

I've been on the side of not being real excited about AJ wrestling for the Hawks, but the more you guys talk the more I'm starting to reconsider my opinion. It might be worth it just for the fact AJ would have a very legitimate shot of keeping Starboy from getting his 5th.
Hey, man, I get that sentiment. If he were on Iowa, tOSU or Michigan, I would love for my guy to take him out. He's that kind of guy.

Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT