ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari Brother Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trolling at all. A quick search at Osceola, Polk, Pinellas and Hillsborough county clerk of courts didn't turn up any criminal filings for Anthony Ferrari.
Not a very wide net you’re casting Cap’n. Or maybe wider than necessary?

“Wherever he goes, the people all complain….” (St Stephen/GD)

• Haha
Reactions: vhsalum
Accused of? Do you grasp the difference from the phrase was found to have tampered as opposed to accused of tampering?
grasp this ... Go away and quit playing the deflection card... PSU Coaches and Athletic department have been involved in Interference with medical decisions and tampering with medical records. Dr. Pete Seidenberg, the primary Doctor for Nittany Lions Football claimed during the trial against Franklin and the School that he was compelled by Franklin and AD Sandy Barbour to medically disqualify a player who tried to kill himself in order to free up a scholarship......continue reading this on Sports Illustrated .Com............ and thanks for the response.... I appreciate your efforts

• Haha
Reactions: Vic Vaselino
Not a very wide net you’re casting Cap’n. Or maybe wider than necessary?

“Wherever he goes, the people all complain….” (St Stephen/GD)

Well, the last "criminal news" we had about Anthony had him beating up and thieving in Tampa/Kissimmee area. So I wanted to see if there were issues related to that incident.

Well, the last "criminal news" we had about Anthony had him beating up and thieving in Tampa/Kissimmee area. So I wanted to see if there were issues related to that incident.
I was expecting there to be legal issues in FL but not surprised if his reputation followed him to IC.

I disagree. The same type of Ferrari character flaws/comportment being tolerated by some in this community have been exhibited by the politician in question, imo. Almost the exact type of behavior.
I stopped with the BS political post, you should also, but since you guys had to go there!
You should accept the inevitable, most Americans disagree with you and refuse to let our country continue to down in flames as it is right now with our current administration. Sorry to break the bad news, but we do not see eye to eye on this and never will.
Heck this is the off season am I right

He knows more then he will tell and rightfully so
Fair enough and I probably worded my first sentence wrong.
I honestly don't ask and try to stay out of any Ferrari conversations.
I really want Angelo to be a Hawkeye. Totally believe he's the "real deal".
I don't think there will be any negative issues with Angelo.
AJ's deal at the SS, still makes me say WTF? Something I never thought I would see.

AJ's deal at the SS, still makes me say WTF? Something I never thought I would see.
I dont like AJ and his BS, but he does wrestle pretty good. I hope he is not a distraction for Angelo

I was guessing there would be legal issues in FL as well but am not surprised that his bad behavior may have followed him to IC.

I stopped with the BS political post, you should also, but since you guys had to go there!
You should accept the inevitable, most Americans disagree with you and refuse to let our country continue to down in flames as it is right now with our current administration. Sorry to break the bad news, but we do not see eye to eye on this and never will.
Heck this is the off season am I right
You are just plain wrong. Only on your echo chamber. Dude lost last election by over 7 MILLION votes. And that number will only grow after all the criminal charges are aired.

The Ferraris and Trump CLEARLY have cluster B personality disorders. It has nothing to do with politics. But it does have the potential to destroy our republic. Just like the Ferraris have the ability to destroy our program.

Last edited:
You are just plain wrong. Only on your echo chamber. Dude lost last election by over 7 MILLION votes. And that number will only grow after all the criminal charges are aired.

The Ferraris and Trump CLEARLY have cluster B personality disorders. It has nothing to do with politics. But it does have the potential to destroy our republic. Just like the Ferraris have the ability to ancestry our program.
We will see soon.
Your second paragraph does not justify a response.

We will see soon.
Your second paragraph does not justify a response.
200.gif

All the talk about AJ and Anthony should dry up. AJ isn't doing what is asked of him, so his chances of wrestling are just about zero. Anthony is another story, but he is completely out of the picture.
On Tuesday you said AJ hadn't hurt himself.

Did something change? or did you just get new info?

All the talk about AJ and Anthony should dry up. AJ isn't doing what is asked of him, so his chances of wrestling are just about zero. Anthony is another story, but he is completely out of the picture.
So I don’t have to go through the garbage would you mind letting folks like me know what you mean by that and what is happening? Like what isn’t or hasnt he done? Or we can talk about police brutality or something else to make people hate each other. Your choice.

Penn State fans coming to our board and talking about morals is quite comical. Andrew Long and Ed Ruth come to mind. Not to mention you have a coach with questionable morals in general. He is a snake and will stab you in the back faster than you can blink. Ask Bubba Jenkins what he thinks of Carl. One of my favorite memories at Natty’s is when he pinned Taylor after getting run off by Carl. The rape thing is an issue of concern for sure but AJ was not her first victim something to think about as well.

What a time to be alive.

The Ferraris and Trump CLEARLY have cluster B personality disorders. It has nothing to do with politics. But it does have the potential to destroy our republic. Just like the Ferraris have the ability to ancestry our program.
AJ just bought a Bible for $60 a few weeks ago. Turns out he's been living by the good book for his whole life. The verse that really spoke to him was Thou shall bang hookers.

If I was a betting man, not a single Ferrari brother wrestles for Iowa.
If something keeps AJ and Anthony from joining the Hawks, what makes you think Angelo has any better college option than remaining with the top-tier Hawks? I don’t see it NOT being clear to the dad by now that if Angelo needs separated from his brothers for his chance to shine, “committed to and accepted by” Iowa is as good as it gets for the young man.

There is no correlation between someone’s take and who they prefer on a wrestling team and which way they lean politically. None. It’s just a dumbass way to bring politics into a discussion that has nothing to do with politics. And it’s far too cute by half.
THIS^^^^ I hate TRUMp but I supported the Brothers at first... I have since soured on them also. Not AF but the other brothers.

I also think Biden sucks so please don't focus on that part of my statement

He knows more then he will tell and rightfully so
Why just be a wet blanket and not back it up. If he is right, I don’t know what the secret has to be about why they will never wrestle at Iowa?? Especially when they still post stuff insinuating they will, especially Anthony who still lives in Iowa City and is working out in their facility.

It's not like Franklin hasn't tried to get involved and cover stuff up before.
Do I need to repeat myself, wtf does anything of that have to do with wrestling at Iowa. I know I myself play no part in decision making for PSU football or Iowa wrestling, but at 60 years of age I've seen enough to make a judgement call about whether a course of action is a good idea or bad idea. And you don't need partisan rhetoric to help you reach that conclusion.

Last edited:
Why just be a wet blanket and not back it up. If he is right, I don’t know what the secret has to be about why they will never wrestle at Iowa?? Especially when they still post stuff insinuating they will, especially Anthony who still lives in Iowa City and is working out in their facility.
I dont know man, not everyone wants fanboys up in their business, but Im just spitballing ya heard.

If something keeps AJ and Anthony from joining the Hawks, what makes you think Angelo has any better college option than remaining with the top-tier Hawks? I don’t see it NOT being clear to the dad by now that if Angelo needs separated from his brothers for his chance to shine, “committed to and accepted by” Iowa is as good as it gets for the young man.
Spot on…. For those of us living in consensual reality. However, many cluster B’s do not have the ability to admit fault or take responsibility for bad actions. So I’d expect the family to get offended and pull everyone out of IC because they obviously are the victims here.

Reactions: Bones Malone
THIS^^^^ I hate TRUMp but I supported the Brothers at first... I have since soured on them also. Not AF but the other brothers.

I also think Biden sucks so please don't focus on that part of my statement
Similar. I’ve voted for people on both sides of the isle but I would consider myself a never Trumper, because I can’t trust his ego or temper when talking to foreign diplomats.

On the flip side I can’t trust Biden now either. Most days whenever politics comes up I just sit quietly and wonder why two better options haven’t been presented to us.

One of the signers of the Declaration of Independence once said that the document was a great start but it would require a revolution every two generations to make sure this new form of govt didn’t eat itself from within. By my count we are well past due on that revolution, but I’m not smart enough to lead it, nor clever enough to know what’s worth fighting for in regards to change. So I turn to wrestling, my first love, and disengage from giving a shit.

Similar. I’ve voted for people on both sides of the isle but I would consider myself a never Trumper, because I can’t trust his ego or temper when talking to foreign diplomats.

On the flip side I can’t trust Biden now either. Most days whenever politics comes up I just sit quietly and wonder why two better options haven’t been presented to us.

One of the signers of the Declaration of Independence once said that the document was a great start but it would require a revolution every two generations to make sure this new form of govt didn’t eat itself from within. By my count we are well past due on that revolution, but I’m not smart enough to lead it, nor clever enough to know what’s worth fighting for in regards to change. So I turn to wrestling, my first love, and disengage from giving a shit.
I'm a Republican who's been Never Trump since the day he announced his first candidacy by saying that Mexico is sending rapists and criminals to the US to get the bigots all worked up. I've voted Libertarian in the last two elections. As of right now, I'm leaning towards writing in Justin Amash.

I'm a Republican who's been Never Trump since the day he announced his first candidacy by saying that Mexico is sending rapists and criminals to the US to get the bigots all worked up. I've voted Libertarian in the last two elections. As of right now, I'm leaning towards writing in Justin Amash.
Jon Stewart write in?

Reactions: Herkylian
Angelo is a Hawk and has a bright future.

With respect to his brothers, like Grip said, I'm not going to and shouldn't share everything I hear. I don't know all the details concerning his brothers and quite frankly don't want/care to know.

There's been a ton of angst about the Ferrari clan, but at the end of the day we got Angelo and if they aren't part of the program, I don't see the other 2 having a negative impact going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT