ADVERTISEMENT

Filip Rebraca competing at the Portsmouth Invitational Tournament

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
This is a pre-combine tournament where the country’s best seniors compete for NBA teams and international scouts from April 12-15, 2023.

Fswud4JWwAIf-Xf

Last edited:
I always thought Filip could have really stepped up his offensive game if he worked on his left hand. So many times he'd have a move to his left open, but would work his way back to his right hand.

Rebraca’s improvement from his 1st year to this year was crazy. Guy worked his ass off. Hope he gets the chance to make some money somewhere.
I'm sure he'll be international. I believe he is Serbian, correct? He should fit on a Euro roster since he won't have to fit on the American players quota the teams have...

Filip really showed a lot his senior year, but I think he would have to show a consistent outside shot to interest NBA scouts much. He will make money playing BB, but maybe overseas.

Reactions: perryhawk
Filip really showed a lot his senior year, but I think he would have to show a consistent outside shot to interest NBA scouts much. He will make money playing BB, but maybe overseas.
I echo the love for FR and all the hard work and effort that he put into his continued growth as a Hawkeye. But he's not going to be an NBA player regardless of any outside shooting he works on. He's just not athletic enough to play in the league. G league, okay. There's no question his ticket is the international leagues, and he'll do fairly well.

Reactions: littlez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT