ADVERTISEMENT

Filip

Wait a minute. Wasn't someone on here saying something about how players under Fran never improve ...

Just Asking GIF

I’ll give credit to Kenyon on this one. I believe Frank Garza has moved on.

Kenyon took Rebraca under his wing.
Really? Good to hear. That's like getting a free coach, and a smart one that knows the game. Filip has been getting a lot of double doubles or just missing by one point or rebound.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Really? Good to hear. That's like getting a free coach, and a smart one that knows the game. Filip has been getting a lot of double doubles or just missing by one point or rebound.

Not really, but no way can credit Fran or his staff for player improvement.

Rebraca has been a great improvement. Glad he’s a Hawk.

Who saw this coming from last year. Call Connor the glue. But I think Rebraca has been the glue most games. Fantastically consistent the whole season. Guards all the bigs and does a great job. What is most amazing is how much he has improved on his moves to the basket. Great pick up by Fran and Assistant coaches, but more importantly how hard Rebraca has worked to improve.

Besides the knee to the head and neck, he didn’t even touch Rebraca. Per the B1G commentators Randazo and Hummel. Play on in the B1G.

A lot different whistle at the other end though.
Not sure why Filip didn't just stand up when Amory was on his shoulders.

Could have forced the foul call and possibly knocked the dude out of the game with the fall.

Reactions: Bishop1971
I’ve only heard of Frank Garza and Kenyon Murray getting credit around here. Not sure I can buy this whole Spurlock theory. 😜
If it helps, my son is a client of Tristan's and works out with all of those guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT