ADVERTISEMENT

First preseason game for Clark at 7:00PM.

And boy oh boy are there a bunch of black folks mad on Twitter because the WNBA put Caitlin front and center on a tweet today promoting the game on their app and that the Chicago Sky game isn't avail on the app.

Bally Sports had to release an official statement saying they already had an MLB game scheduled for that time slot, which is why the game wasn't available.

And boy oh boy are there a bunch of black folks mad on Twitter because the WNBA put Caitlin front and center on a tweet today promoting the game on their app and that the Chicago Sky game isn't avail on the app.

Bally Sports had to release an official statement saying they already had an MLB game scheduled for that time slot, which is why the game wasn't available.
How would you feel if they put a black front and center at the national curling beer league preseason presser?!?! HUH PAL, YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT!?!?

One thing is clear. A lot of talent on the court looking to get theirs. Will be very little deference.

AB84 is sitting courtside

Reactions: McLovin32 and Moral
Clark just picked up 3rd and 4th foul within seconds of each other. On the bench with 4 1/2 left in third.

This music during the game is almost funny, but also WTF.

This music during the game is almost funny, but also WTF.
Happy Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

It's entertaining this morning as well. I'm seeing a lot of she pushes off to get her shot and is getting away with it due to white privilege. They are done with the WNBA. A sport they didn't know existed until 2 months ago. Boy, they were quick to give that up.

It's entertaining this morning as well. I'm seeing a lot of she pushes off to get her shot and is getting away with it due to white privilege. They are done with the WNBA. A sport they didn't know existed until 2 months ago. Boy, they were quick to give that up.
I guess Caitlin’s just too physical for those grown-ass women in the WNBA.

There’s just allllllways gonna be excuses I think
And this is what I don't understand. Arguably the two best players in the NBA are white, although Edwards is making a strong push if he can dominate this coming series, and you don't hear shit on that really. But CC comes into a sport 95% of people dont give two shits about and wouldn't watch anyways broke them. It's ****ing wild.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT