ADVERTISEMENT

Flo App??

hawkeyedanny

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2010
I'm wanting to sign up for the Flo Wrestling App under Google Play store on my Android Samsung phone. So I can do the 29.99 a month thing and then cancel after one month. When I search Flo Wrestling the only that comes up is Flow Sports app? Is that the right one?? Shows just mainly Soccer?? Hoping someone can help. Thanks and Go Hawks!!

Reactions: honkey69
It'll list a bunch of sports. Scroll to wrestling and sign up under that. If you are used to apps from other streaming services, then be prepared to be thoroughly unimpressed.

Reactions: artradley
I'm wanting to sign up for the Flo Wrestling App under Google Play store on my Android Samsung phone. So I can do the 29.99 a month thing and then cancel after one month. When I search Flo Wrestling the only that comes up is Flow Sports app? Is that the right one?? Shows just mainly Soccer?? Hoping someone can help. Thanks and Go Hawks!!

I've seen that app and got frustrated too bc it didnt have any wrestling option, looks old and rudimentary, and doesn't seem like it's even the same company. I then emailed Flo recently about ANY android app that they referred to several years ago in one of their early artlices. Their response was "that article was from a long time ago" (of coarse) and nothing about anything existing or coming out soon.
I use their website from my phone, unfortunately. It's ok, but not a great experience.

Last edited:
I googled flo wrestling and had no problem. Do it on your computer/tablet, then you have an account which you can sign in from your phone. Then you can watch from both places. Sign up for the year. It is worth it since there many other events and many videos that are worth watching. I finally did it this year.

Reactions: meatloaf55
Pretty sure the Flo app only works for IPhone.

I have the app but barely use it because it seems the new articles are a day behind what’s on the website.

The video section only scrolls to about 27 videos and I don’t believe the search button works well.

I’ve tweeted at Flo for some help but never got anything back. Would be nice if one of the FLO guys did a tutorial on how to get the most out of the app.

I watch my wrestling on the Apple TV and the FLO app there which has been flawless.

When I want rankings, new articles, want to search something, I use the website. Would be really nice if the FLO app on the iPhone would be a better option than the website but at this point it’s not unless I’m doing something wrong.

If anyone else has the FLO app for iPhone. Is there was way to search older videos, matches? Or does it just scroll down 27 or so?

Edit..just went to Flo app to play around. Noticed something on the videos. In top right corner there is a little icon with 3 horizontal lines with dots on them. If you click on it it brings up different filters which is nice and I never knew existed. From there you can filter what you want, but again it only goes back about 20 something videos so if you wanted something from earlier, not sure how you find it?

Last edited:
I googled flo wrestling and had no problem. Do it on your computer/tablet, then you have an account which you can sign in from your phone. Then you can watch from both places. Sign up for the year. It is worth it since there many other events and many videos that are worth watching. I finally did it this year.
This is what I did... The app will have the meet but navigating flo is way better from your internet browser

Reactions: artradley
Here is what my current news feed looks like from app..nothing. This happens a lot. It’s as if it won’t load. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t

uLjLVDp.png

I have the app on iphone 6 and it works perfect. The app is FloSports. When you get it go to the settings and select the sports you are interested in under “my sports”. I have only wrestling selected so when i open the app it goes straight to wrestling pages only. I have had zero issues with it.

Reactions: Jackhawk87
I have the app on iphone 6 and it works perfect. The app is FloSports. When you get it go to the settings and select the sports you are interested in under “my sports”. I have only wrestling selected so when i open the app it goes straight to wrestling pages only. I have had zero issues with it.

But as the OP says, it only has a fraction of the content that’s available on the web site or, for that matter, what’s available on their Roku/Apple app. It’s a POS and it’s a mystery to me why.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT