ADVERTISEMENT

Florida man filmed on his own dashcam in road rage shooting

That seemed staged at first until he starts blowing out his own windows. WTF.

and I had no idea people had locked gun compartments inside their center console.

So many questions....

Reactions: Hawkman98
Did the other guy pull up to him with a gun out too? I see his arm hanging out but can’t tell if there’s a gun or not.

You know, with the double break check and the aggression with the driver that went around him on the driver's side I'm going to go out on a limb and say he was looking to shoot someone.

It kind of looked like the other guy shot first.

On one twitter version , it says the driver told police the other guy shot first, which I agree it does appear the window breaks before Mr Rapid fire starts missing everything.

Get them off the streets. Nobody needs a hand gun or AR-15
Yeah, but anyone can make them now.

And not even settle for plastic:

Zero_Hero.png

The Ghost Gunner 3 Zero Percent kit allows you to mill a complete, mil-spec and unregistered AR-15 receiver from an unformed block of aluminum - from 0%. Just like our 80% kits, this is performed automatically using our Ghost Gunner 3 CNC mill, meaning that you can make a AR-00 today, no machining experience necessary, in the privacy of your own home.

After milling the non-receiver block on the Ghost Gunner 3, your new zero percent receiver is combined with a lower-lower and buffer tower (available for sale or DIY) to complete your AR-00 receiver, which is now ready to be assembled into a full AR just like any other stripped lower.

In 2022, the ATF will attempt to ban the purchase of unserialized 80% lowers. At that time, Ghost Gunner's zero percent receiver will become the only legal and affordable method of making an unregistered metal lower. The age of 80% is ending. The age of zero has begun.

Yeah, but anyone can make them now.

And not even settle for plastic:

Zero_Hero.png

The Ghost Gunner 3 Zero Percent kit allows you to mill a complete, mil-spec and unregistered AR-15 receiver from an unformed block of aluminum - from 0%. Just like our 80% kits, this is performed automatically using our Ghost Gunner 3 CNC mill, meaning that you can make a AR-00 today, no machining experience necessary, in the privacy of your own home.

After milling the non-receiver block on the Ghost Gunner 3, your new zero percent receiver is combined with a lower-lower and buffer tower (available for sale or DIY) to complete your AR-00 receiver, which is now ready to be assembled into a full AR just like any other stripped lower.

In 2022, the ATF will attempt to ban the purchase of unserialized 80% lowers. At that time, Ghost Gunner's zero percent receiver will become the only legal and affordable method of making an unregistered metal lower. The age of 80% is ending. The age of zero has begun.

I know, a complete bummer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT