ADVERTISEMENT

For You Anti-Vaxxers...

You might have a good point if there wasn't legit science, and many, many doctors and scientists speaking out against their safety.

Speaking out against vaccines? You know probably 99% of doctors and pharmacists agree on vaccinations, right? Or do you actually believe this garbage spouted out by Alex jones and actors?

I don’t know how many doctors or pharmacists you know but I Have a fairly good amount of doctor and pharmacy friends and they all agree on the safety and benefits of vaccinations.

I know I don’t know him personally or anything but I am pretty sure he is in the field but Am I right @JWolf74 ?

Speaking out against vaccines? You know probably 99% of doctors and pharmacists agree on vaccinations, right? Or do you actually believe this garbage spouted out by Alex jones and actors?

I don’t know how many doctors or pharmacists you know but I Have a fairly good amount of doctor and pharmacy friends and they all agree on the safety and benefits of vaccinations.

I know I don’t know him personally or anything but I am pretty sure he is in the field but Am I right @JWolf74 ?

You're right. 99.999% of us agree on the safety and efficacy of vaccines and give them to our children and immunize ourselves as well. But don't waste your time on him.

“I have no hesitation in stating that in my judgment the most frequent disposing condition for cancerous development is infused into the blood by vaccination and re-vaccination.” – Dennis Turnbull, MD, cancer researcher.

“Vaccines have to be considered the bargain basement technology for the 20th Century.” – Dr Maurice Hilleman, Leading Vaccine Developer

“The only safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used.” – James R. Shannon of the National Institutes of Health

You're right. 99.999% of us agree on the safety and efficacy of vaccines and give them to our children and immunize ourselves as well. But don't waste your time on him.

Yah I have heard of doctors at private clinics and such refusing kids that aren’t vaccinated and firing patients, which I agree with.

Dr Maurice Hilleman, one of the most renowned vaccine developers in the world with over three dozen vaccines to his credit headed Merck’s vaccine program. On examining the injectable Salk polio vaccine and the oral Sabine vaccine, he isolated the SV40 Simian Live Virus from both and discovered that most polio vaccines given to the public were contaminated with cancer causing viruses.

As expected, the government kept these revelations secret, warning neither doctors nor the public while the vaccines continued to be administered for decades. SV40 was so virulent that it became a popular tool for cancer researchers to rapidly transform healthy animal cells into tumor cells. In fact, from 1955 to 1963 up to 98 million children and adults in the United States were exposed to SV40 Simian Live virus, a known carcinogen, due to contaminated polio vaccines.

In the March 1977 issue of Science, Jonas and Darrell Salk made the startling revelation that, “Live virus vaccines against influenza or poliomyelitis may in each instance produce the disease it is intended to prevent….” This should make every thinking person pause and consider whether vaccines do more harm than good.

On January 26, 1988, the Washington Post featured a story about polio from a national conference that concluded that all new cases of polio have come from the vaccine itself. None of the original ‘wild type’ polio virus has caused a single case of polio in the United States since 1979. The program should have been discontinued long before but it wasn’t, due to collusion between Big Pharma and government regulators, known as the Medical Cartel as exposed in the book ‘Cancer Vortex’.

Another stark example of promoting a new vaccine, occurred during the hypothetical Swine Fluepidemic during Gerald Ford’s presidency. Even though there was not a single case of this type of flu in the country, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) sponsored a national vaccination campaign to prevent the spread of this new potentially dangerous variation of the flu.

Soon after the campaign was underway, many people started feeling the toxic effects of the vaccine. As claims of paralysis multiplied, the total damages against the drug companies amounted to $1.3 billion. To divert attention from the real cause, the drug producers renamed the new epidemic ‘Guillain Barre Syndrome’.

Yah I have heard of doctors at private clinics and such refusing kids that aren’t vaccinated and firing patients, which I agree with.

I am hospital based and don't see kids, but if I were a pediatrician I would refuse kids who weren't vaccinated. 1. It's dangerous for other pts in my office who may be immune compromised. 2. If the parents would rather listen to some quack website rather than trust the advice of someone who's studied vaccines, pharmacology, pathology, etc for 4 years after college, then did 3-7 years of residency and maybe a fellowship after that, and years of clinical experience, who's only goal is to keep your child safe and healthy...then we would not have a good therapeutic relationship. Clearly the parents who don't vaccinate think doctors are idiots, so why see one at all?

Reactions: BrunoMars420
You might have a good point if there wasn't legit science, and many, many doctors and scientists speaking out against their safety.

Your many many doctors and scientists are <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the rest of the world's doctors and scientists.

“I have no hesitation in stating that in my judgment the most frequent disposing condition for cancerous development is infused into the blood by vaccination and re-vaccination.” – Dennis Turnbull, MD, cancer researcher.

“Vaccines have to be considered the bargain basement technology for the 20th Century.” – Dr Maurice Hilleman, Leading Vaccine Developer

“The only safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used.” – James R. Shannon of the National Institutes of Health

Congrats on quoting two guys who got their doctorate in 1929 (Shannon) and 1944 (Hilleman). I'm sure we haven't made any advancement in almost 75 and 90 years.

Congrats on quoting two guys who got their doctorate in 1929 (Shannon) and 1944 (Hilleman). I'm sure we haven't made any advancement in almost 75 and 90 years.
Doctors aren't re-certified all the time? Failed attempt at discrediting.

In 2011, Dr. Maurice Hilleman made astounding revelations in an interview that was cut from The Health Century. In the interview, Hilleman admitted that Merck drug company vaccines had been injecting dangerous viruses into people worldwide. Keep in mind that Dr. Hilleman was the developer of Merck’s vaccine program. He developed over three dozen vaccines, more than any other scientist in history. He was a member of the U.S. National Academy of Science, the Institute of Medicine, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and the American Philosophical Society. He received a special lifetime achievement award from the WHO.

I feel like I'm watching a Roadrunner cartoon and the Acme bowling ball falls out of the sky and bounces multiple times off your head. If Wakefield is guilty of the things you say, you are only making my point. Mad amounts of cash is thrown around to forward their Science. It's corrupt. That's the point. I don't condone it. I abhor it. Funny how you will drop the hammers of hell on Wakefield, but, NOT Big Pharma, whom Wakefield cannot even minutely match in dollars dispensed. Not sure why you give them a free pass.

As for the movie, Vaxxed, let people decide. Were you in favor of book burning as well?
LOL...sure. I'm all for letting the people decide. Does Wakefield's self-serving Vaxxed include a disclaimer at the beginning outlining all the things Wakefield is absolutely guilty of? Or do we not want the people to know that going in? I give no one a free pass. But you want to claim that EVERY SINGLE MEDICAL ASSOCIATION in the world is under the thumb of Big Pharma. It's idiotic on it's face. You dismiss every single study that finds no connection, NOT by challenging the findings, but by claiming some kind of mythical collusion. When one avenue - like thimerosal - is discredited, you simply find another bogeyman. Vaccines are NOT associated with autism. Period. The very best science that exists confirms this. Period.

Done.

Reactions: BrunoMars420

In 2011, Dr. Maurice Hilleman made astounding revelations in an interview that was cut from The Health Century. In the interview, Hilleman admitted that Merck drug company vaccines had been injecting dangerous viruses into people worldwide. Keep in mind that Dr. Hilleman was the developer of Merck’s vaccine program. He developed over three dozen vaccines, more than any other scientist in history. He was a member of the U.S. National Academy of Science, the Institute of Medicine, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and the American Philosophical Society. He received a special lifetime achievement award from the WHO.
Wow...in 2011?!?!?! That's really recent. I guess that gives it more weight. You know what gives it even more weight? What makes it damn near unassailable? Dr. Hilleman died in 2005. Sonuvabitch came back from the grave!!!

Reactions: Joes Place
Your many many doctors and scientists are <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the rest of the world's doctors and scientists.
I wouldn't be so sure. There's a lot of pressure for doctors and scientists to not come out questioning vaccines. When that kind of a climate and pressure exists is it really a fair comparison, especially since so many of them probably don't have the time to thoroughly look at the studies?
In addition I'd bet that the amount of doctors and scientists that have actually thoroughly looked at the science as a whole with an unbiased eye and come out with serious concerns about vaccine safety far outweigh the #s who did the same thorough research and came away with no concerns or skepticism with regard to their safety. The same types of questions that are being asked and unanswered here will no doubt exist in their minds as well.

There are enough really, really smart people in the world sounding the alarm on vaccines to make anyone think twice, don't kid yourself. People need to stop making the same mistake saying this is a doctor/scientist vs. McCarthy/Carey issue.

I am hospital based and don't see kids, but if I were a pediatrician I would refuse kids who weren't vaccinated. 1. It's dangerous for other pts in my office who may be immune compromised. 2. If the parents would rather listen to some quack website rather than trust the advice of someone who's studied vaccines, pharmacology, pathology, etc for 4 years after college, then did 3-7 years of residency and maybe a fellowship after that, and years of clinical experience, who's only goal is to keep your child safe and healthy...then we would not have a good therapeutic relationship. Clearly the parents who don't vaccinate think doctors are idiots, so why see one at all?
You mean you paged the "hospital based" guy who has nothing worthwhile ever to add to any thread in the history of this debate? Great choice.

Tell us J, what do you think about HHS dropping the ball with regard to the Vaccine Injury Compensation Act?

I wouldn't be so sure. There's a lot of pressure for doctors and scientists to not come out questioning vaccines. When that kind of a climate and pressure exists is it really a fair comparison, especially since so many of them probably don't have the time to thoroughly look at the studies?
In addition I'd bet that the amount of doctors and scientists that have actually thoroughly looked at the science as a whole with an unbiased eye and come out with serious concerns about vaccine safety far outweigh the #s who did the same thorough research and came away with no concerns or skepticism with regard to their safety. The same types of questions that are being asked and unanswered here will no doubt exist in their minds as well.

There are enough really, really smart people in the world sounding the alarm on vaccines to make anyone think twice, don't kid yourself. People need to stop making the same mistake saying this is a doctor/scientist vs. McCarthy/Carey issue.

This post makes quite a few claims but conveniently leaves out hard numbers and facts. We are left with “I’d bet” and “I wouldn’t be so sure.” Strong arguments.

This post makes quite a few claims but conveniently leaves out hard numbers and facts. We are left with “I’d bet” and “I wouldn’t be so sure.” Strong arguments.
Well of course you're not going to have hard and truthful numbers on people's thoughts or beliefs, not in this climate. The hard takeaways are: it's hard to come out, doctors don't have time, we have unanswered questions, and there are plenty of doctors and scientists who are willing to risk their careers/families/reputation/safety speaking out against the safety of our vaccines program. In that light, this is clearly more than a McCarthy/Carey issue.

Last edited:
Wow...in 2011?!?!?! That's really recent. I guess that gives it more weight. You know what gives it even more weight? What makes it damn near unassailable? Dr. Hilleman died in 2005. Sonuvabitch came back from the grave!!!

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

There's a lot of pressure for doctors and scientists to not come out questioning vaccines. When that kind of a climate and pressure exists is it really a fair comparison, especially since so many of them probably don't have the time to thoroughly look at the studies?
In addition I'd bet that the amount of doctors and scientists that have actually thoroughly looked at the science as a whole with an unbiased eye and come out with serious concerns about vaccine safety far outweigh the #s who did the same thorough research and came away with no concerns or skepticism with regard to their safety.
See? That's what makes it so simple for you. You can just throw out all kinds of unsubstantiated bullshit and claim you made your case. You'd bet? Seriously?

In 2011, Dr. Maurice Hilleman made astounding revelations in an interview that was cut from The Health Century. In the interview, Hilleman admitted that Merck drug company vaccines had been injecting dangerous viruses into people worldwide.

....yet when you question Nat's sources for being inaccurate, he goes all Chimpanzee Crazy on you.

You are one DUMB MOTHERF**KER, Nat!!!
Wiki page for Hilleman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Hilleman

If the parents would rather listen to some quack website rather than trust the advice of someone who's studied vaccines, pharmacology, pathology, etc for 4 years after college, then did 3-7 years of residency and maybe a fellowship after that, and years of clinical experience, who's only goal is to keep your child safe and healthy...then we would not have a good therapeutic relationship.
Wrong, your so-called "quack" websites include all kinds of doctors who have had all the training and experience you speak of. They're quacks in your book because the actually took the time to do their research decided the speaking the truth is more important than personal comfort, unlike yourself who has no clue what you're talking about as evidenced by the fact you have nothing worthwhile to add to the debate and have never successfully answered any of the tough questions being asked here.

See? That's what makes it so simple for you. You can just throw out all kinds of unsubstantiated bullshit and claim you made your case. You'd bet? Seriously?
You again? Why don't you tell us what you think about this:
Well here it is. This is proof that HHS is not doing their job with regard to vaccine safety. Pursuant to the 1986 Vaccine Injury Compensation Act, it clearly laid out that HHS was supposed to be doing this: http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?...-title42-section300aa-27&num=0&edition=prelim

This was part of the deal. If vaccine manufacturers were going to be indemnified from lawsuits, then HHS HAD TO agree to the above task! So recently as a result of a lawsuit (linked below), HHS reluctantly was forced to disclose that they hadn't done damn thing: http://icandecide.org/government/ICAN-HHS-Stipulated-Order-July-2018.pdf

Congress didn't even report that it wasn't being done, which is equally troubling.

This is your government hard at work ensuring public health and safety for all.

For a full explanation of what this all means go to 1:22:20:

"Quack websites" like those claiming they interviewed guys 5 years after they died?
Claiming they were against vaccines, when they fricking FOUNDED a Merck foundation?

HOLY SHIT YOU PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED.
Lol, this post answers all questions and ends the debate. Great job Joe!

Well of course you're not going to have hard and truthful numbers on people's thoughts or beliefs, not in this climate. The hard takeaways are: it's hard to come out, doctors don't have time, we have unanswered questions, and there are plenty of doctors and scientists who are willing to risk their careers/families/reputation/safety speaking out against the safety of our vaccines program. In that light, this is clearly more than a McCarthy/Carey issue.
Well, one certainly doesn't need to worry about the MMR vaccine giving autism to these two infants:
The Samoan government has launched an inquiry into the deaths of two one-year-old infants after a routine vaccination.
The babies were brought to Safotu Hospital in Savai'i on Friday, where they died within minutes of the receiving the MMR vaccine, Television New Zealand reported.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/10/health/samoa-mmr-baby-deaths-intl/index.html

Just more collateral damage I suppose. :oops:

Reactions: naturalbornhawk

Posts like that do absolutely nothing to further the discussion. Posting outdated or falsified quotes is a litmus test for an uneducated idiot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dennis Turnbull was a self-proclaimed "cancer researcher" in the late 1800s. He didn't have any type of medical degree. In fact, he was fined repeatedly for falsely claiming he was a doctor.

The leading causes of death in the U.S. back when Turnbull was "active" are in this table. Diphtheria, measles, and whooping cough alone killed 45,553 in 1890. An additional 12,957 died from influenza, and it is likely that many of the generic 76,496 "pneumonia" deaths were from influenza, Streptococcus penumoniae, and Haemophilus influenzae. The 1540 deaths per 100,000 population for influenza alone dwarfs today's annual death rate of about 15-20 per 100,000 population. Around 1900, smallpox was still killing about 1000 per year in the United States. Even more deaths on that list due to hepatitis, meningitis, and paralysis were likely related to pathogens that are no longer an issue due to vaccines. Cancer, on the other hand, killed just 18,536... because, quite honestly, people didn't live long enough to get cancer. The life expectancy was just 42 years in 1890. So, I guess vaccines probably are indirectly responsible for so much of this cancer. Should have died from measles at 5-years-old and called it a good life.

Posting a quote from a guy who died before the vast majority of today's vaccines were created is pretty ridiculous. Adding an "M.D." after his name in an attempt to gain credibility is sad.

Who is James R. Shannon? That quote is particularly funny to me as it gets circulated all around the internet and is often cited as being from 2003-2004. But James A. Shannon, the former head of the NIH, died in 1994. Further, there is no audio, video, or publication that contains the quote.

Hilleman did say that, and he was correct that the science used during the development of the polio vaccine was bargain basement for the 20th century with the power of hindsight. Penicillin was discovered accidentally through horrible science. Is penicillin somehow discredited as a useful medication because of the path that lead to the development? The technology and knowledge in the 1950s doesn't even come close to what we had at the end of the century. It's kind of like how an iPhone 6 had the processing power equivalent to 120 million computers that operated the Apollo 11.

These three quotes are a terrific copy-and-paste job from Conners Clinic, a holistic healing center in Minnesota (Edit: which appears to have copy-and-pasted from every anti-vaccine site on the internet). They even go so far as to use a screenshot from Wikipedia as evidence that SV40 causes cancer, so you know they are a legitimate source of information. The guy who runs the clinic has a doctorate from Northwestern Health Sciences Center, a chiropractic school, but by his own admission doesn't choose to practice under his D.C. license but instead under his "Pastoral Medical License".

From the "Pastoral Medical Association" website: Pastoral Science & Medicine is not the same as and does not involve the practice of conventional medicine. More specifically, PMA licensed practitioners do not examine, diagnose or treat, or offer to treat or cure or attempt to cure, any mental or physical disease, disorder or illness, or any physical deformity or injury; and PMA licensees do not recommend or prescribe any medications or pharmaceutical drugs or recommend any change in prescription or use of medications or drugs that may have been prescribed or provided for you by a medical physician.

Yet, Kevin Connors offers genetic testing to diagnose cancer genes that real doctors won't look for, offers alternative treatments that real doctors won't offer, sells a plethora of his own branded supplements that Big Pharma won't offer... and care plans start at just $15,900! What a great deal. Also comes with free bible quotes on the wall.

This is an example of the “doctors” out there who have “done the research” and disagree with vaccines.

Last edited:

You say plenty but don’t provide a number (or percentage). Is it a (vast) minority or a majority? You have put a lot of weight into this “plenty” stance, so please substantiate this subjective claim. You can keep he tin foil hat on while you calculate this value if you’d like.

You say plenty but don’t provide a number (or percentage). Is it a (vast) minority or a majority? You have put a lot of weight into this “plenty” stance, so please substantiate this subjective claim. You can keep he tin foil hat on while you calculate this value if you’d like.
I can tell you this with certainty. The internet is littered with doctors and scientists who carry the same stance I do. Of course those willing to speak out are in the minority....for now. That speaks nothing to the truth of the matter. I wouldn't dwell on it. How many times throughout history has the majority opinion been flat out wrong?

I can tell you this with certainty. The internet is littered with doctors and scientists who carry the same stance I do. Of course those willing to speak out are in the minority....for now. That speaks nothing to the truth of the matter. I wouldn't dwell on it. How many times throughout history has the majority opinion been flat out wrong?

Funny choice of words. I agree entirely with your description of the internet being made untidy with rubbish from "doctors" and "scientists" who carry the same stance you do.

Reactions: JWolf74
....yet when you question Nat's sources for being inaccurate, he goes all Chimpanzee Crazy on you.

You are one DUMB MOTHERF**KER, Nat!!!
Wiki page for Hilleman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Hilleman
Yeah...a typo in the year changes everything. Not the content of his quote.

Thanks for the accurate source of Wikipedia and CIA edits.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/6947532.stm

And you're the delusional dolt who said Gary Kasparov whipped Stephen Cohen in a debate. Talk about crazy.

Last edited:
LOL...sure. I'm all for letting the people decide. Does Wakefield's self-serving Vaxxed include a disclaimer at the beginning outlining all the things Wakefield is absolutely guilty of? Or do we not want the people to know that going in? I give no one a free pass. But you want to claim that EVERY SINGLE MEDICAL ASSOCIATION in the world is under the thumb of Big Pharma. It's idiotic on it's face. You dismiss every single study that finds no connection, NOT by challenging the findings, but by claiming some kind of mythical collusion. When one avenue - like thimerosal - is discredited, you simply find another bogeyman. Vaccines are NOT associated with autism. Period. The very best science that exists confirms this. Period.

Done.
Your claiming so does not make it so. Do you think all the families are making this shit up after being vaccinated? Is it some sort of grand conspiracy that untold #'s around the globe got together via Skype and said to just cry MMR when their child has changed irrevocably for the worse?

Posts like that do absolutely nothing to further the discussion. Posting outdated or falsified quotes is a litmus test for an uneducated idiot.

Yeah...in the last thread on this, he posted British data to claim measles had declined in the US before the US vaccines started. His fave site lewrockwell had a page just chock full of outdated, misconstrued, mixed up bullshit. When some of those made-up facts were pointed out, he bailed.

So he's back, posting new bullshit sites. Same Shit Different Day.

Yeah...a typo in the year changes everything.

Sure as hell does when you're claiming to quote scientific information.

Like when you posted that measles had already declined in the US before vaccines were administered. But that was fake. Based on British data (where the vaccine was introduced earlier). That's when "typos in years" means something.

Dipshit.

Yeah...in the last thread on this, he posted British data to claim measles had declined in the US before the US vaccines started. His fave site lewrockwell had a page just chock full of outdated, misconstrued, mixed up bullshit. When some of those made-up facts were pointed out, he bailed.

So he's back, posting new bullshit sites. Same Shit Different Day.

Those websites were edited by the CIA as well as disinformation, they're purposely spreading disinformation and real information at the same time to confuse you so you don't know what's really going on. There actually isn't any real information on the internet, this is a war, and I'm giving you the truth... except the CIA is editing this post as I type it to make it seem like it's so far fetched and outlandish that the CIA controls the internet so you think that they really don't control the internet except that they do.

Those websites were edited by the CIA as well as disinformation, they're purposely spreading disinformation and real information at the same time to confuse you so you don't know what's really going on. There actually isn't any real information on the internet, this is a war, and I'm giving you the truth... except the CIA is editing this post as I type it to make it seem like it's so far fetched and outlandish that the CIA controls the internet so you think that they really don't control the internet except that they do.

CHEMTRAILS!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Funny choice of words. I agree entirely with your description of the internet being made untidy with rubbish from "doctors" and "scientists" who carry the same stance you do.
"Rubbish" because they did their research, chose to side with the truth of their findings in exchange for their and their family's well being, and their reputation, and question vaccine safety? That's what you'd call rubbish?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT