ADVERTISEMENT

Former India No.1 Tennis player Gaurav Natekar has founded the World Pickleball League-

India's first franchise-based league in the sport. Arjuna Awardee Natekar breaks down the rise of the sport in India and across the globe in a conversation with WION Sports...

@GOHOX69 you can run but you can't hide. It's a perfect Sunday afternoon ( after the Packer game of course )...
I'm with my realtor getting rid of my old casa. You want it? Haha. But your point is valid!

Ha ha, sorry, no. I sold my last duplex to a buddy of mine 4 years ago. Two weeks ago his elderly anti government tenant set it on fire after leaving his lead pot ( for casting bullets ) on. He was prepping for the post election civil war I guess. Glad I don't have to clean things like that up anymore, and of course the irresponsible dog owner messes...

Reactions: GOHOX69
Ha ha, sorry, no. I sold my last duplex to a buddy of mine 4 years ago. Two weeks ago his elderly anti government tenant set it on fire after leaving his lead pot ( for casting bullets ) on. He was prepping for the post election civil war I guess. Glad I don't have to clean things like that up anymore, and of course the irresponsible dog owner messes...
Wow! But I do need to buy a pickleball racket.

OK, good. I'll head up ASAP. I'll likely be the oldest there with a gold Iowa football hat on. Penn Meadows Courts north of the school...
I will join you this week. I'm pretty open. I have received an offer on my old casa and need to offload that puppy today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT