ADVERTISEMENT

Former long time Pfizer Chief Science Officer says pandemic is over

You're a lying sack of shit. Jones claimed that no one died and that the victims were child actors. He only admitted to the facts after he lost a court case brought by the grieving parents. Both you and Jones should burn in Hell for the bullshit you spew and why you are not ignored by every single rational person in existence - much less here on HROT - is a continuing mystery. Alex Jones - and every one of his pathetic sycophants - would do the world a favor were they to drop dead today. It would be addition by subtraction.

We all know @ottumwan in tx says some far out sh*t, but your post is out of line. Put him on ignore. Take a break from HROT. But telling someone to “rot in hell” is an unacceptable response. You ask why he’s not on ignore by every artion person, yet here you are reading his post. Most of us take what OiT says with a grain of salt. Every poster is still a human being. Everyone deserves compassion.

I‘ve been here for a while, I’ve never seen OiT call anyone names, let alone a “sack of shit” or told anyone to rot in hell.

Get a grip dude.

We all know @ottumwan in tx says some far out sh*t, but your post is out of line. Put him on ignore. Take a break from HROT. But telling someone to “rot in hell” is an unacceptable response. You ask why he’s not on ignore by every artion person, yet here you are reading his post. Most of us take what OiT says with a grain of salt. Every poster is still a human being. Everyone deserves compassion.

I‘ve been here for a while, I’ve never seen OiT call anyone names, let alone a “sack of shit” or told anyone to rot in hell.

Get a grip dude.
I've got a grip. He is on ignore and has been for years. But I do see the responses to his rank stupidity. Sandy Hook is a trigger and this jackass tried to claim that those little children - other peoples' babies - didn't die. That it was a hoax. That the pictures were fake. There's NO grain of salt that can excuse that. And now he's lying about it. He deserves nothing but contempt and THAT'S being kind. If you think that's too extreme there's something wrong with you in my estimation - put me on ignore. But keep following OiT.

We beat this thing before it was started it was all a lie. Proof is... look around on this message board and look at all the football players coming down with it now... was just a lie because it's timing. The debates are tonight and the upcoming election. This is all in election-year ploy. got to keep the Panic going until November

So....global conspiracy to impact our election. Europe just took one for the team, giving up the bulk of its summer tourism $$$. Seems legit.

There's no possible way Alex Jones can say that all those kids died at the hands of the Obama Administration and the CIA, and also say no kids died. This just makes no sense . I've got him on tape he said a bunch of kids died and it was a CIA operation. I have watched his testimony about an hour of it seems like it's 2 hours long he said a bunch of kids did die.

Liberals like to make up stuff about it which is fine but when you have him on tape saying kids died then it makes no sense to say that he said kids did not die.

But I think it's probably a good idea to bring up Newtown Connecticut in the same light as covid-19 because all anybody wants to do is get at the truth here. Who died and who was responsible and what is the cause

My “Iowa common sense” prohibits me from citing Alex Jones as any kind of “ source” for anything that would be remotely legitimate. Alex Jones and OiT would be “ birds of a feather” I would think.

We beat this thing before it was started it was all a lie. Proof is... look around on this message board and look at all the football players coming down with it now... was just a lie because it's timing. The debates are tonight and the upcoming election. This is all in election-year ploy. got to keep the Panic going until November

So the St. Louis Cardinals got it too early? Must be Biden fans.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx

Covid, over the past 10 months, is more deadly than:

• malaria
  • influenza
  • cholera
  • measles

COMBINED

"It may already have overtaken tuberculosis and hepatitis as the world’s deadliest infectious disease, and unlike all the other contenders, it is still growing fast. "

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/28/world/covid-1-million-deaths.html

Yes, OPs source is indeed a blithering idiot.

Reactions: silasstarr
He made a number of plausible arguments, but I don’t think he addressed the number of excess deaths. If that can’t be reconciled then COVID is still killing significant numbers of people.

He also cites no facts; hits all the conspiracy theory talking points, though.

Meanwhile, ND has about 4x-5x more cases since July and has jumped 3x on deaths.
Wisconsin is 3x on cases, as well.

So, asserting there's "no scientific evidence" pointing to another wave is nonsensical.
Does not longer calling it a pandemic mean there is nobody getting infected?

Reactions: artradley
Kewl

But he was an allergist at Pfizer. Call me when someone with infectious disease experience chimes in on his same talking points.
Cringy when full grown men constantly look to others for answers and treat experts and scientist as gods who can do no wrong. Perhaps we can get Neil Fergusson to weigh in, the expert who predicted 2 million US deaths by August. Michael Jackson's doctor was just released from prison, maybe you will give him a call and see if he has any openings. After all, he is a doctor and an expert in cardiology. Plenty of experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Reactions: UKGrad93
Does not longer calling it a pandemic mean there is nobody getting infected?

It would certainly imply "infection rates" at levels far far lower than peaks.
Only, both worldwide AND in the US, we are at VERY high levels of infection, and they are either stable or increasing.

That is literally the opposite of something "not being a pandemic" anymore.

Covid, over the past 10 months, is more deadly than:

• malaria
  • influenza
  • cholera
  • measles

COMBINED

"It may already have overtaken tuberculosis and hepatitis as the world’s deadliest infectious disease, and unlike all the other contenders, it is still growing fast. "

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/28/world/covid-1-million-deaths.html

Yes, OPs source is indeed a blithering idiot.
"On March 24, 1882, Dr. Robert Koch announced the discovery of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, the bacteria that causes tuberculosis (TB). During this time, TB killed one out of every seven people living in the United States and Europe. Dr. Koch’s discovery was the most important step taken toward the control and elimination of this deadly disease. A century later, March 24 was designated World TB Day: a day to educate the public about the impact of TB around the world." https://www.cdc.gov/tb/worldtbday/history.htm

1 out 7 people living died from TB, not 1 in 7 who caught it. 1 in 7 living. Death toll in the billions.

MANY of those diseases you listed have vaccines and highly effective treatments. Comparing COVID to these is absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: Finance85
MANY of those diseases you listed have vaccines and highly effective treatments.

That's the POINT.

Over the past 10 months, Covid has been MORE LETHAL than ALL OF THEM COMBINED.

What is ludicrous is comparing Covid in 2020 to a disease from ~140 years ago, before ANY of modern medicine had evolved the concepts of bacteria, viruses and effective medications for them. If Covid hit in 1882, the mortality rates would be at least 1 in 10 dead.

That's the POINT.

Over the past 10 months, Covid has been MORE LETHAL than ALL OF THEM COMBINED.

What is ludicrous is comparing Covid in 2020 to a disease from ~140 years ago, before ANY of modern medicine had evolved the concepts of bacteria, viruses and effective medications for them. If Covid hit in 1882, the mortality rates would be at least 1 in 10 dead.
It's more lethal..because….there..are...vaccines...and....treatments...unlike...covid. The good thing about covid is that you become immune to it once you get it. And then it goes away. Curious to see if you still want to take me up on the Sweden Herd Immunity debate I proposed 2 months ago and you laughed your way into a coma over it. Now its the gold standard and mainstream news. But hey, leave it to the experts Joe's Shmace.

There's no possible way Alex Jones can say that all those kids died at the hands of the Obama Administration and the CIA, and also say no kids died. This just makes no sense . I've got him on tape he said a bunch of kids died and it was a CIA operation. I have watched his testimony about an hour of it seems like it's 2 hours long he said a bunch of kids did die.

Liberals like to make up stuff about it which is fine but when you have him on tape saying kids died then it makes no sense to say that he said kids did not die.

You should use the concept of Occam's Razor more in your day to day reasoning and thoughts. You'll be much better off if you can successfully employ that concept.

We probably have at least another year to wait for this to be "over". But, we will continue to adapt and persevere, in the meantime.

I have a client in Sweden and he's been keeping me posted with his and his family's experiences. From what I can tell, they definitely had a better outcome, so far. But, it's next to impossible to compare Sweden to the USA. The USA is too unique! If there's a harder, or more hard-headed, way to do it, the USA will definitely choose that way! America is too diverse and loaded with selfish, low-educated people.

Reactions: torbee
Nope.
Sweden has doubled their 7-day running average case counts since the beginning of September.

Not "over" there, either.
LMFAO! When I hit 2 home runs my senior year of highschool, I hit TWICE AS MANY as the year before. What a way to go out! do you actually have any idea how anything works? BUT JOE! the EXPERTS are saying they have high levels of immunity! how could this be?

Does anyone, other than me, understand what the Pfizer scientist is really talking about ?

LMFAO! When I hit 2 home runs my senior year of highschool, I hit TWICE AS MANY as the year before.

FUNFACT: They didn't go from "1 case a day" to "2 cases a day".

They went from a 7 day average on 9/1 of ~160 to 420 currently. Over 30 days.
2.6x

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT