ADVERTISEMENT

Four Years Ago Today

Oh I think it’s hilarious. Trump never understood that his words matter because he is the POTUS. A press conference shouldnt be about throwing out random thoughts on how to help cure Covid.

He didn’t say to inject bleach by the way
I think your non stop excuses for the MAGA horde is beyond hilarious.

Reactions: BelemNole
What did he actually say? What were his actual words?
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.
Exactly.

He didn't say "inject bleach" he asked a rhetorical question where an injection would wipe it out within a minute.

Exactly.

He didn't say "inject bleach" he asked a rhetorical question where an injection would wipe it out within a minute.
This, he was floating ideas out there and referring to the person on the right to see if they'd test if there was a plausible application.

Media/liberals ran with it and said "Trump said inject bleach!!"

Which of course he did not.

What kind of injection was he suggesting?
Something that would go into the body, and like a disinfectant, kill covid very rapidly.

That's called a comparison.

Then the mental midgets ran with "inject bleach", and then shove their head up their ass when a guy says "we never found my uncle, there were a ton of cannibals around back then" as if he isn't implying cannibals ate his uncle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT