ADVERTISEMENT

Fox Host Greg Gutfeld: Trump “Screwed The Brains Out” Of Stormy And “That Makes Him A Sex God”

Conservatives. So good at humor.

I can't believe anyone finds that guy funny.
You need to watch his show; some of his guests are hilarious. Gutfeld said in his younger days he was a Dem, but then “saw the light” and became a conservative.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
I've seen it. He's not funny. At all. Not shocking he became a conservative.

He laughs at his own attempt at humor more than anyone else. It is cringe worthy.

Listen, there are plenty of conservative comedians I have found humorous. But this jackhole is not one of them.

I've seen it. He's not funny. At all. Not shocking he became a conservative.
Well, his late night show (before he moved to 9:00 pm Central time slot) was the highest rated late night show vs Fallen and the other late night shows, so you might be in the minority. I still occasionally watch the Tonight Show, but the rest of the late night shows are garbage.

Well, his late night show (before he moved to 9:00 pm Central time slot) was the highest rated late night show vs Fallen and the other late night shows, so you might be in the minority. I still occasionally watch the Tonight Show, but the rest of the late night shows are garbage.

Well, that is just too bad for you. Kimmel and Colbert are awesome. You probably just don't like the content because the truth hurts

I can't tell you the last time I watched any of them. Y'all know there's sports on, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT