ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News reporter hopes USMNT loses

she seems nice

e6b4d6ca3a73c3cd0f0a018400974673.jpg

I don't have a problem with LGBTQ people or issues. But, I don't like messing with our crest.
Put a patch on the sleeve or something if needed.

You are on the US Mens National Soccer Team?

You have a problem with Kirk Ferentz's decision to "mess" with yellow Tigerhawk?

I hope they win it all, but this is dumb. The crest was red white and blue to represent the colors of the country they're playing for. Sexual and gender preference colors don't belong on national team uniforms. It's really that simple and believing so doesn't make a person bigoted as some are suggesting.

I hope they win it all, but this is dumb. The crest was red white and blue to represent the colors of the country they're playing for. Sexual and gender preference colors don't belong on national team uniforms. It's really that simple and believing so doesn't make a person bigoted as some are suggesting.
Read the article, jackwagon.

I would have placed money on a right wing reaction to this more along the lines of "see what we've been saying about soccer? I am vindicated, I am selfish, I am wrong. I am right, I swear I'm right, I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed, but I am cleaning up so well. I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself!"

I would have placed money on a right wing reaction to this more along the lines of "see what we've been saying about soccer? I am vindicated, I am selfish, I am wrong. I am right, I swear I'm right, I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed, but I am cleaning up so well. I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself!"
I feel like this post isn't going to get the three digit likes it deserves unless I post the song I got it from (from when everyone was a teenager, 'member?):

Reactions: LBoogie28
Stupid reaction.

If this is poking Quatar, nothing wrong with it.

Weird if it's permanent. Of course we use Native groups as mascots, so no different than that, i suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT