ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News reporter hopes USMNT loses

I wonder how many of the people upset about the soccer team have also been passionate about female sports recently

It blows my mind that little things like this bother some people so freaking much.
I think it bothers people because it’s overbearing. And in this instance it’s out of place. They’re supposed to be representing the US, not attention-whoring for a cause that really doesn’t need more attention than it already has.

That being said, there’s probably a decent chance the USNNT will lose all their games. Or at least half.

I think it bothers people because it’s overbearing. And in this instance it’s out of place. They’re supposed to be representing the US, not attention-whoring for a cause that really doesn’t need more attention than it already has.

That being said, there’s probably a decent chance the USNNT will lose all their games. Or at least half.
Practice.

Jerseys.

PRACTICE.

We talkin' about PRACTICE.

You little snowflakes are too effing much.

😂

As already mentioned, it's their practice jerseys.

Reactions: torbee
Just figured I'd point it out since I'm sure you didn't actually read anything.
Just thought I’d point out my comment had nothing to do with the article and was about why “little things like this bother some people so freaking much” in case you didn’t read my post.

I don't have a problem with LGBTQ people or issues. But, I don't like messing with our crest.
Put a patch on the sleeve or something if needed.
I like this idea better, but it'll be worth it if it pisses off Qatar and makes FIFA regret ever putting this thing in that country (although I'm pretty sure they already regret doing this).

Ultimately, I really don't care very much about this. It fits into the "let people live their lives how they want" category for me.

People pointing out that it’s just for the practice jerseys, just shows that the US National Team wasn’t really willing to commit fully to the position.
If the alternate crest was featured on game jerseys, it would get the publics attention during the games. This approach is only going to reach serious soccer fans.

People pointing out that it’s just for the practice jerseys, just shows that the US National Team wasn’t really willing to commit fully to the position.
If the alternate crest was featured on game jerseys, it would get the publics attention during the games. This approach is only going to reach serious soccer fans.

It reached us here at an Iowa message board. Not more than 2% of us are serious soccer fans and I'd wager that is high. Another brilliant take from the board's registered "not a clue" poster

The World Cup games are broadcast to millions across the world over weeks.
This is a small story in the US for a couple days.
You seem to be unable to see the big picture. Quite often.

Went from:

‘They shouldn’t mess with the crest!’

to:

‘They aren’t serious enough if it’s only on their practice jersey!’

You will bitch about anything.

Qatar is a repressive society that does not recognize diversity so many more enlightened countries are pushing back through subtle sartorial symbolism. (Have someone look those words up for ya Northern.)

Ironically, the Fox news lady would probably be sentenced to a stoning for dressing and talking the way she does in Qatar by the clerics she is siding with.
Ironically, many on both teams who have accepted invitations to Qatar would have turned down invitations to the WH in 2018. Yes…Trump is worse than the Qatar clerics. I get it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT