ADVERTISEMENT

Fran and Lisa Have a Type

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOHOX69

HR Legend
Sep 26, 2009
The quintessential white athlete. Johnny and Jenny Wonderbread.

Works pretty well in women's basketball which has 0 parity nationwide but not so much in men's basketball, where 5 brothers from the field house, playing pick up basketball would wipe this team.

But then again, the State of Iowa, has a type which caters to its demographics.

You know and I know, if Caitlin Clark were black, the reception to her success within the State of Iowa would be tepid at best and some racial shit would be tossed by one of you.

Works pretty well in women's basketball which has 0 parity nationwide but not so much in men's basketball, where 5 brothers from the field house, playing pick up basketball would wipe this team.

You know and I know, if Caitlin Clark were black, the reception to her success within the State of Iowa would be tepid at best and some racial shit would be tossed by one of you.
Good God - Another freakin’ Idiot.

Wisconsin? Purdue? Sometimes Michigan St?

Don’t get the point….🤷‍♂️

It used to work in men's basketball until they changed the rules to accommodate the black athletic players. Palming, carrying, traveling and the paused dribble are all common place in today's game. Don't need the white ball handler anymore.

Tone deaf comment. White players aren't athletic, but they are smart. Black players aren't smart, but they're athletic.

Keep spouting this nonsense. The truth is that Iowa doesn't play lockdown defense, they attempt too many threes. They lack a true go to guy, and lack intensity.

It used to work in men's basketball until they changed the rules to accommodate the black athletic players. Palming, carrying, traveling and the paused dribble are all common place in today's game. Don't need the white ball handler anymore.
You think we have white ball handlers on this team? Who would that be?
It's not 1955.

Reactions: nelly02 and littlez
Tone deaf comment. White players aren't athletic, but they are smart. Black players aren't smart, but they're athletic.

Keep spouting this nonsense. The truth is that Iowa doesn't play lockdown defense, they attempt too many threes. They lack a true go to guy, and lack intensity.
Maybe that has to do with the make up of the team no? Keep ignoring the problem and come up with implausible solutions.

You people like this, so who cares? I think it's pretty funny.

All? No. Many. Yes. Maybe overt, maybe subtle, maybe hell you don't notice.
Ok boss…

You’re right. You are better than a lot of us here because you, unlike us, aren’t racist.

Love it when people have a random thought and it simply becomes factual.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Maybe that has to do with the make up of the team no? Keep ignoring the problem and come up with implausible solutions.

You people like this, so who cares? I think it's pretty funny.
You've seen Purdue right? How about Wisconsin typically. It's not because of a type, it's due to the coaching, and style. But you keep up your narrative. Most Iowa fans accept what a Fran coached team will play like, and what their ceiling is.

Ohio State sucked for much of the year. They couldn't defend, rebound, or make more than one or two dump passes. But they fired their coach, started playing up to their talent level. There is such a thing as stagnation, when you have the same guy mold his team. But never willing to switch a style that may fit his team's ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT