ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Garza on KXNO Morning Rush

How many other Iowa parents have you seen show at multiple games throughout the year, get interviewed on the radio or be mic'd up during games?
Again, provide me where he’s asking for these things to happen not the networks and shows asking him. Big difference. Also, how many other parent or families; Till, JBo for basketball and for wrestling Lee, Lugo, Marinelli just to name a few. This is all media driven not family and player driven.

I guess if you can’t see how continuously bringing up Luka’s father’s troubled past is not a good thing for Luka, then I don’t know what else to tell you. I bet the Clown fans are on here adding fuel to the fire, because it’s such an interesting tale.

I’ll add that if it’s not good for Luka or Iowa, then it really has no business being on this message board.

So you just proved my point. Thank you.

Again, provide me where he’s asking for these things to happen not the networks and shows asking him. Big difference. Also, how many other parent or families; Till, JBo for basketball and for wrestling Lee, Lugo, Marinelli just to name a few. This is all media driven not family and player driven.
Agreed, strange that people can’t see the human interest angle in the story of Luka’s transformation and triumph over a medical issue all with the obviously intensive influence, instruction and passion his father provided. Lay off the man, he is obviously a very good father all other things aside.

So you just proved my point. Thank you.

Unsure how I proved your point. The point proved is that you’re no better than a Clown troll, but then again most of them found out about this well before yesterday like you did. Big Iowa fan you are.

Unsure how I proved your point. The point proved is that you’re no better than a Clown troll, but then again most of them found out about this well before yesterday like you did. Big Iowa fan you are.

Thanks for proving it again.

Still clueless I see. Still think that Fran is a mediocre coach, who plays his own kids (yes plural) over better players? Still think Billy Taylor is a “bad hire”?

You are way too sensitive.
I would say the majority of time here Fran has been mediocre but this year he has done a masterful job. Billy Taylor... I couldn’t say. I don’t know what he has done since he has been here.

Did you just think of any Iowa story that has been featured on The Journey with that list?

LOL

For those wondering about the scholly situation next year. We have 12 schollys in use now. Evelyn and Kriener will graduate. Till will come off scholly. Fran has repeatedly called Pemsl a Senior in interviews. The plan is for him to quit basketball or transfer out. If he doesn't, one of the McCaffery boys comes off scholly. Then we have 5 guys coming in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT