ADVERTISEMENT

FSU is going to be 4-7 when meeting the Gators…

FAUlty Gator

HB Legend
Oct 27, 2017
…who will be 3-8 (maybe 2-9 if they don’t beat UCF). I have the Noles winning against Duke, UNC and Cha Southern. The Gators get one more (maybe) before that. Noles will be favored by 3.5 in that game at home I’m guessing.

As for the rest, Miami will be the state’s only post season representative it seems.

Miami will be 11-1 and possibly 12-0
UCF will be 4-7 What a shit show.
USF will probably be 5-9

What a shit show.

That is all.

I hate when football fans use the word “inexcusable”, because it reeks of entitlement.

But, it’s pretty inexcusable for CFB programs in Florida to be bad. It is the literal hotbed of football talent.

And OP, don’t forget FAU. They might sneak their way into a bowl game this year. 2024 is the Year of the Schnellenberger (sp?)

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I hate when football fans use the word “inexcusable”, because it reeks of entitlement.

But, it’s pretty inexcusable for CFB programs in Florida to be bad. It is the literal hotbed of football talent.

And OP, don’t forget FAU. They might sneak their way into a bowl game this year. 2024 is the Year of the Schnellenberger (sp?)

True, but the gutted from last year and the QB they got in the portal was a dud.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT