ADVERTISEMENT

Full BF Press Conference (from Tennessee YouTube)

kabazhawk

Scout Team
Oct 5, 2014

There’s been tweets of quotes and whatnot, but hear it from the horse’s mouth.

I don’t wish Brian any ill will, just think he was under qualified for the job and hope he has success building himself back up through the position coaching ranks.

There’s been tweets of quotes and whatnot, but hear it from the horse’s mouth.

I don’t wish Brian any ill will, just think he was under qualified for the job and hope he has success building himself back up through the position coaching ranks.
'I'm not sure I understand that question john'

I understood it just fine.... I know he doesn't WANT to answer it, but it was a very clearly laid out question about his involvement leading up to his termination. I know I'm in the majority that wanted him gone some time ago so I admittedly have some bias here, but everything I heard sure sounded like the usual canned condescending Ferentz family bullshit all the way down to 'well we won 10 games.'.

You sucked at your job Brian and only worked there because your dad was in charge. Your unit was the worst in the country and BY FAR the worst of P5 teams. Stop acting like you had some impact when it all came down to defense, special teams, and a favorable schedule. You didn't get railroaded and should have been gone a long time ago.

let it go GIF

Nice that he had a press conference with the media. Used to seeing the players having to answer the questions about the offense. Ltlltl

Reactions: HawkinMN
Who gives a shit.

He / They act like Deacon was any kind of reason behind the 10 wins.

What the f**k is going on with this quarterback loyalty crap?? Year after year after year………….

I wish Iowa had 2 teams, one that one 3 games a year for guys like you and this team for the rest of us.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
They literally can’t let it go…it’s an addiction
It's gonna be hilarious watching these fans when they get an exact mirror image of brain on the sidelines and coaching, and he does the exact some things, and he wins.... then they gotta come on here and start freaking out for whatever reason

Reactions: cmhawks99
Who gives a shit.

What the f**k is going on with this quarterback loyalty crap?? Year after year after year………….
I actually kind of like the stability of it all. there is an old saying: he who has two quaterbacks does not have one. or something.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Who gives a shit.

I agree not sure Deacon lead us to all 10 wins

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT