ADVERTISEMENT

****Fulton County indictment watch thread****UPDATE Trump and 18 individuals indicted, Trump has been arrested. Powell, Chesebro & Ellis plead guilty

They do? A jury representative of the state or of the deep blue pocket of fulton county?

Which brings us right back to what I was ****ing saying the whole time when your dumbass wanted to say "be specific about democrats". Dipshit.
This is...this is just getting sad. You may just want to hang it up for the night Whiskey. You're too emotional for this right now.

I’m just here having popcorn and watching all the pubs on here “who don’t support Trump” going out of their way to both sides this and defend him like the brainwashed cult members they are. Trump voters will eventually be the inverse of 1985 #1 Iowa vs #2 Michigan attendees on this site! For our Nole friends that game sold 70K tickets like always but there’s a few hundred thousand on this site who claim to have been there. In 30 years there will only be 100K who admit for voting for Trump even though the receipts say 80+ million. I believe my guy @FlickShagwell posted this soon to be fact first before I knew he did
Well, 74 million, but I get your point.

Reactions: darylhawk
Screenshot-20230814-231317-X.jpg

Reactions: Scruddy
Tough shit. Don't break the law, don't try to intimidate government officials, and don't try to overthrow an election if you don't want to go to trial in a Democratic friendly territory. He should have thought of that before doing this crap.
Accused of breaking the law.

Accused of tweeting he is watching a show, and booking a room.

Reactions: Scruddy
I’m just here having popcorn and watching all the pubs on here “who don’t support Trump” going out of their way to both sides this and defend him like the brainwashed cult members they are. Trump voters will eventually be the inverse of 1985 #1 Iowa vs #2 Michigan attendees on this site! For our Nole friends that game sold 70K tickets like always but there’s a few hundred thousand on this site who claim to have been there. In 30 years there will only be 100K who admit for voting for Trump even though the receipts say 80+ million. I believe my guy @FlickShagwell posted this soon to be fact first before I knew he did
I promise I was there. Senior year of high school.

• Love
Reactions: darylhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT