ADVERTISEMENT

Future Hawkeye Star

CEDHawk

Team MVP
Dec 8, 2018
Has anyone ever thought how cool it would be if Luka Garza and Megan Gustafson got married and had twins - one boy and one girl - both grow up to become Hawkeye basketball stars? I can see the headline now...

“Lukan Garza and MeganLou Garza Commit to Play for Their Parents”

Luka will be the men’s head coach and Megan will be the women’s head coach :)

***It was clearly a slow day in the office for me but imagine how good of players those kids could possibly be?! ;)

If it's that slow, get a part time job.
These forums are my part time job (voluntarily). I don’t need a part time when my current job provides me with more than enough income to survive. Not saying that in a way to sound cocky. Just letting you know that your assumption of a slow day at work means a person should get a part time job is completely wrong.

Reactions: Hawkeyes4Life32
Has anyone ever thought how cool it would be if Luka Garza and Megan Gustafson got married and had twins - one boy and one girl - both grow up to become Hawkeye basketball stars? I can see the headline now...

***It was clearly a slow day in the office for me but imagine how good of players those kids could possibly be?! ;)
I used to be against eugenics, but I believe you have persuaded me.

Nope.

I have to admit I have thought about Kittle/Till offspring. But, at least there is a chance of that happening, and even so, too much time on my hands!

Reactions: CEDHawk
I used to be against eugenics, but I believe you have persuaded me.
As long as eugenics involves scenarios like this, where two awesome Hawkeyes create awesome future Hawkeyes it should be ok. Nothing like the Nazis had in mind. That is sick.

what if she gets knocked up by wirfs? Can you imagine that running back??

Man, you're not going to be able to sleep for days now!!

I thought Garza was dating Makenzie Meyer? Them genes will do just fine.

WTF?

Breeding Hawkeyes came to mind when Iowa was snowed in last year.
Well I'm a pervert because my first thought was that there are some UI coeds who will get pregnant these next few days. And my next thought is a good AD would breed Tyler Cook and Kathleen Doyle, for starters. @Herkmeister who's your therapist?

And this year the notion returned with respect to Luka and Megan.
Breed him with Gustafson please.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT