ADVERTISEMENT

Gaetz: DeSantis Should “Stop Extradition” Of Trump by GEORGE SOROS backed prosecutor...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
2 things:
1) Gaetz is an idiot
2) There is a reason why the GQPs use the term "George Soros backed"... and, it has to do with anti-semitism... it is a dog whistle for Jewish back and it gets the GQPs panties all in a wad. Pay attention every time you hear "George Soros backed".

“If I were governor of Florida, I would not allow any Floridian to be hauled before some George Soros-backed prosecutor in some blue city over politics. And I wouldn’t make an exception to not protect the president of the United States.

“Ron DeSantis should be standing in the breach to stop any sort of extradition of President Trump from the state of Florida. He hasn’t been the target of false and persistent allegations like President Trump has.

“And so I don’t think he really understands the nature of this fight right now. I think that it was a bit uncouth for him to take a jab at the former president.” – Rep. Matt Gaetz, speaking this morning to NewsNation.

It’s nice that he correctly identified Trump as the POTUS, and not the former POTUS.
At what point do Republicans drop the pretense and just start openly decrying how the Jews are undermining America? Are we almost to that sad, disgusting, dangerous point?

It’s nice that he correctly identified Trump as the POTUS, and not the former POTUS.
At what point do Republicans drop the pretense and just start openly decrying how the Jews are undermining America? Are we almost to that sad, disgusting, dangerous point?
To quote Guerilla Monsoon ex president it sounds more permanent.

If you don't take this guy seriously, then what can I say:

iu

2) There is a reason why the GQPs use the term "George Soros backed"... and, it has to do with anti-semitism... it is a dog whistle for Jewish
So, why do Jews like Ben Shapiro and Levin talk about Soros all the time? Are they antisemetic? Also, who in the hell knows that Soros is Jewish? I just learned about that when you posted it. I always thought he was Greek or Hungarian or something.

So, why do Jews like Ben Shapiro and Levin talk about Soros all the time? Are they antisemetic? Also, who in the hell knows that Soros is Jewish? I just learned about that when you posted it. I always thought he was Greek or Hungarian or something.
I tend to agree with this. I didn’t know he was Jewish either.

you have to ask? They're the good ones.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg
Wait until FAU finds out who some of the most brutal guards at the death camps were!
Cool. So you're good being on record saying Shapiro and Levin hate Jews. And dislike Soros only because he's Jewish and because there's simply nothing else he could possibly be disliked by a Republican for. Atta boy!

Well, that's one way to attempt to never give up on the losing side of a debate. No one will ever accuse you guys of letting logic and common sense sway your opinions!

Rothschild is a pretty French sounding name. They couldn’t be Jews, right?
So, you're sticking with "everyone on earth knows that George Soros is Jewish" even though you have a staunch Dem in this very thread admitting he didn't even know. Why the fvck would anyone know that George Soros is Jewish?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Cool. So you're good being on record saying Shapiro and Levin hate Jews. And dislike Soros only because he's Jewish and because there's simply nothing else he could possibly be disliked by a Republican for. Atta boy!

Well, that's one way to attempt to never give up on the losing side of a debate. No one will ever accuse you guys of letting logic and common sense sway your opinions!
I have no idea if they hate Jews or not. But the notion that a Jewish person would not take advantage of the long, long history of anti-semitism in politics as a means to gain political or financial power is certainly nothing new at all. Very, very common historically, actually.

So, you're sticking with everyone on earth knows that George Soros is Jewish even though you have a staunch Dem in this very thread admitting he didn't even know. Why the fvck would anyone know that George Soros is Jewish?
Soros is just a secular “globalist” financial puppet-master, controlling a cabal of elite deeply entrenched powerful people, hell-bent on destroying our country.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThorneStockton
I have no idea if they hate Jews or not. But the notion that a Jewish person would not take advantage of the long, long history of anti-semitism in politics as a means to gain political or financial power is certainly nothing new at all. Very, very common historically, actually.
Great. But you think those specific very conservative Jews think that Soros is the boogey man because of his Jewishness or because of what he's done? It's like saying "Trump backed candidate". Trying to find a dog whistle where you don't need one is Bush league. Not to mention, it's quite telling that the people who are saying this, never defend Soros and what he does. Just that "you're not allowed to use his name because it means you're an anti-semite".

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
Great. But you think those specific very conservative Jews think that Soros is the boogey man because of his Jewishness or because of what he's done? It's like saying "Trump backed candidate". Trying to find a dog whistle where you don't need one is Bush league. Not to mention, it's quite telling that the people who are saying this, never defend Soros and what he does. Just that "you're not allowed to use his name because it means you're an anti-semite".
Whoa, whoa, whoa -- you aren't jumping to conclusions here, you are long jumping to them!

First of all, the notion George Soros is "funding" the New York District Attorney's office is asinine and idiotic on its face. It is conspiracy theory bullshit thinking, which lines up with the anti-semitism oft directed at Soros.

What is it, specifically, that you think that he "does" that needs defending? Because if you think George Soros is funding a DA's office, you are as moronic as Matt Gaetz. Embarassing!

Whoa, whoa, whoa -- you aren't jumping to conclusions here, you are long jumping to them!

First of all, the notion George Soros is "funding" the New York District Attorney's office is asinine and idiotic on its face. It is conspiracy theory bullshit thinking, which lines up with the anti-semitism oft directed at Soros.

What is it, specifically, that you think that he "does" that needs defending? Because if you think George Soros is funding a DA's office, you are as moronic as Matt Gaetz. Embarassing!
See that? You made a legit counter argument to the "Soros funded DA" comment without jumping to "anti-semite". Now I had to look up why that moron would call him that and I learned that Soros gave $1 million to the Color of Change political action committee, which supported Bragg. So, take that as you wish.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Classic, you thought he came from Jewland?

• Love
Reactions: torbee
See that? You made a legit counter argument to the "Soros funded DA" comment without jumping to "anti-semite". Now I had to look up why that moron would call him that and I learned that Soros gave $1 million to the Color of Change political action committee, which supported Bragg. So, take that as you wish.
The Color of Change PAC gives to dozens of campaigns in multiple states. Its mission statement: "Focused on building independent Black political power, amplifying Black voices, electing progressive candidates who share our values, and holding them accountable to our communities."

Here, you can read about the myriad endorsements across every corner of America here (throw in $20 while you're at it!):

So yeah, trying to connect that donation to a single person or single entity is disingenuous and stupid. And considering the source, likely ALSO anti-semetic. :)

So, you're sticking with "everyone on earth knows that George Soros is Jewish" even though you have a staunch Dem in this very thread admitting he didn't even know. Why the fvck would anyone know that George Soros is Jewish?
Question. Am I playing the “staunch Dem” here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT