ADVERTISEMENT

Garza Coming Back

19oqwCc.jpg

Well, it will be interesting to see what happens. The pros might do something but I think a “ rookie” in the NBA. Next season will have some real issues hooking up with a team because of the virus...
Personally, I think college BB will be very abbreviated, if at all.

Of course. He needs another year to develop into his Dirkness style. I see a late 3rd or early 4th. He needs to hit the track. Speed = going rim to rim for his style. Then he will be that guy. Side to side movement in the box and strength training. Yes Garza will be back. He can be a Dirk but needs a couple more years in college. Develop and train! Then use it on the floor. He will be a first rounder then. Easy!

Uhhhh...has the NBA expanded the Draft beyond two rounds? It's been quite some time.

Reactions: McLovin32
He’s too busy breaking covid news on HROT from the docks to know how many rounds there are in the NBA Draft.

I don't follow the NBA closely but it's been like 30 + years. Back in the days of BJ, Marble, Horton, Moe, etc., although I think all those guys were at least 2nd rounders. Kevin Gamble might have been a 3rd or 4th round pick.

I don't follow the NBA closely but it's been like 30 + years. Back in the days of BJ, Marble, Horton, Moe, etc., although I think all those guys were at least 2nd rounders. Kevin Gamble might have been a 3rd or 4th round pick.
For the the last 30 years, there’s only been 2 rounds. I’m guessing there wasn’t more rounds before that either but I’m too lazy to look it up lol.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
For the the last 30 years, there’s only been 2 rounds. I’m guessing there wasn’t more rounds before that either but I’m too lazy to look it up lol.

There were multiple rounds in the eighties. I was a little kid back then but there were more than two rounds, I'm pretty sure of that.

Evidently in the early years of the NBA Draft. Teams would just draft players until they ran out of prospects. No set number of rds. So if the Celtics knew of extra players that the Knicks or nobody else did they could continue to pick.

Of course. He needs another year to develop into his Dirkness style. I see a late 3rd or early 4th. He needs to hit the track. Speed = going rim to rim for his style. Then he will be that guy. Side to side movement in the box and strength training. Yes Garza will be back. He can be a Dirk but needs a couple more years in college. Develop and train! Then use it on the floor. He will be a first rounder then. Easy!
The draft rounds was already discussed but I'm excited Luka is somehow eligible for 5 years instead of 4 years like everyone else. Back to back national champs?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT