ADVERTISEMENT

Gender Warz—-boxing edition

Yeah, looks manly and had a possible test according to the report. Look, it was believable, i apologized
The issue is, individuals like you have caused hell for her and her family, because a bunch of numbskulls wanted to create an issue out of this air. That is what is at stake here.

Reactions: BelemNole
The issue is, individuals like you have caused hell for her and her family, because a bunch of numbskulls wanted to create an issue out of this air. That is what is at stake here.
Well. After reading the USA Today article, she should probably verify or come out with what her condition is. It does make it sound like there’s a chance she has xy with DSD. I’m not trying to tear her down, but that would make her basically hormonally a man without a penis. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt though

• Haha
Well. After reading the USA Today article, she should probably verify or come out with what her condition is. It does make it sound like there’s a chance she has xy with DSD. I’m not trying to tear her down, but that would make her basically hormonally a man without a penis. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt though
So just to clarify, because you guys came out and said she is not a female and may or may not have XY chromosomes, you are now stating she is the one that needs to prove this. Really????

It says she has a disorder that very commonly does have it. That's more than anything you have.

Also, that's a dude.
Her birth certificate and passport say she is a woman. She boxed in the last Olympics with no uproar. You and many others have been duped by a corrupt Russian organization that disqualified her so that their Russian boxer wouldn't have a loss on her record. Then the Russians' misinformation network used the whole thing to "trump" up more outrage over transgender people.

Enjoy being duped.

Call me old fashioned but when it comes to awarding medals at the risk of watching men beat the shit of of women, that issue should have been cleared up definitively already.

Again, this is not a transgender issue, this is a legitimate medical issue.

Call me old fashioned but when it comes to awarding medals at the risk of watching men beat the shit of of women, that issue should have been cleared up definitively already.

She is 43-9 with a small percentage of those being knockouts- much lower than the rest of the boxers you think are women. Again making a claim with no factual information. The match in question only landed 2-3 punches before the other boxer quit. They didn't look particularly strong or malicious. The boxer at the beginning of the Olympics apologized. Also Imane has not beat the shit out of anyone in this Olympics. So please just go on your way.

How do you know your daughter doesn't have XY chromosomes?

Thats not how this works, and you just said they ran a test specifically on her to prove she didn't have XY chromosomes, when if fact they did not.
When you have child they run initial testing, should anything be noticed they pursue it. My daughter is 2 now and has had multiple.blood draws, should there have been any indicators it would have been pursued. It's 2024 not 1960.

When you have child they run initial testing, should anything be noticed they pursue it. My daughter is 2 now and has had multiple.blood draws, should there have been any indicators it would have been pursued. It's 2024 not 1960.
Idiot, likely the only time any chromosomal testing would have been done would have been in prenatal care to see if had any major developmental issues, is usually done to decide whether to continue the pregnancy or have an abortion. I am not sure that they are looking for XY chromosomes specifically. The common blood tests would not show anything you think it does in regards to XY chromosomes.

Idiot, likely the only time any chromosomal testing would have been done would have been in prenatal care to see if had any major developmental issues, is usually done to decide whether to continue the pregnancy or have an abortion. I am not sure that they are looking for XY chromosomes specifically. The common blood tests would not show anything you think it does in regards to XY chromosomes.
Thank you for acknowledging that in 2024 the vast amount of testing done on a child would have clearly identified this concern. I appreciate your honesty.

Thank you for acknowledging that in 2024 the vast amount of testing done on a child would have clearly identified this concern. I appreciate your honesty.
I would expect an individual with your beliefs likely would not have had that test done. This is an elective test. You are welcome. And honestly, I am not sure they are even looking for XY chromosomes in this test.

They would only run a karyotype test if she was having other problems. Same for Khelif she has probably never had such a test including by the IBA. The test itself takes at least 2 weeks to get complete results.

A little more from the same source you linked only a more recent article:

Despite what is now ironclad evidence that Khelif was born a woman in Algeria, has lived as a woman and knows nothing about herself other than being a woman, enough of the world is now convinced she doesn’t belong at the Olympics that it is impossible for anyone to leave here a winner.

It’s a circus. And with Khelif now just two more wins away from a gold medal after defeating Anna Luca Hamori of Hungary on Saturday, it’s only going to get worse.

Even though she’s done nothing wrong. Even though there’s no evidence she’s anything other than what she says and believes she is.

This is where the IOC failed itself, and most of all failed Khalif and Lin Yu-Ting of Taiwan.

They should have known that the International Boxing Association, which has been completely thrown out of the Olympics because it is a corrupted, fully-owned subsidiary of the Russian government, has been champing at the bit for revenge.

Even if the IOC doesn’t give any credibility to the so-called “gender tests” that the IBA used to disqualify Khalif and Lin from their world championships in 2023 – and there are many reasons to be skeptical of the Russians’ motives in administering those tests midway through that tournament – they knew this information was out there.

If they didn’t anticipate that it would only take one punch for this to become the biggest story of the Olympics given how much anti-trans rhetoric fuels right-wing politics in places like the U.S. and Great Britain, they are not very savvy about the way things work in 2024.

What are my beliefs? To have a healthy child?

Go for it dude, shoot that shot, let's see how dumb you are willing to be out loud.
Remember we don't have to prove anything in this thread, but anyways you seem to be very much on a far right, potential strong religious views and would be against abortion. Thus no reason to take the test. If you are having the child anyways, nothing in this test will change whether healthy or not. Having a down syndrome baby, takes a lot of extra work, but can also be extremely rewarding. Also this test does not show XY chromosomes, after researching further, they are looking for specific proteins. As shown, you have no clue what tests have been done, just like Imane, you have no idea what the reports show, but you enjoy throwing shit against the wall, and then expecting others to defend their position.

Ultimately, other than trying to fight a culture war, claiming this is a safety issue, when she is knocking outt far fewer than other fighters and overall has not been a dominant fighter. Ultimately you are the one that looks incredibly, foolish, silly and ignorant.

Last edited:
Remember we don't have to prove anything in this thread, but anyways you seem to be very much on a far right, potential strong religious views and would be against abortion. Thus no reason to take the test. If you are having the child anyways, nothing in this test will change whether healthy or not. Having a down syndrome baby, takes a lot of extra work, but can also be extremely rewarding. Also this test does not show XY chromosomes, after researching further, they are looking for specific proteins. As shown, you have no clue what tests have been done, just like Imane, you have no idea what the reports show, but you enjoy throwing shit against the wall, and then expecting others to defend their position.
O, well, if that is all we are.going for, carry on being a piece of shit who enjoys watching XYs beat the shit put of XXs.

( none of what you just said is true dipshit and again I find myself dealing with a dem lying to fit a narrative)

O, well, if that is all we are.going for, carry on being a piece of shit who enjoys watching XYs beat the shit put of XXs.

( none of what you just said is true dipshit and again I find myself dealing with a dem lying to fit a narrative)b
None of what I said is true . . . like you don't find XY chromosomes in blood tests. That we don't know whether Imane is an XY individual even though it is specifically stated in the factsheet that it is not confirmed she is XY. That you said she is a man beating up on females, when in fact she is a female and she is actually beating up on her competitors much less than other female fighters and that legitimately you have no claims for this argument other than you think she has a large jaw bone and wrist. So affectively summed up your arguments are worthless. I am glad we could discuss this and show how much of a loser you are.

Reactions: Joes Place
I don’t think a parent would know there was an issue until puberty, even then I’m sure a lot of cases just get dismissed and never diagnosed

I don’t think a parent would know there was an issue until puberty, even then I’m sure a lot of cases just get dismissed and never diagnosed
Usually done at a very young age when developmental issues are appearing. One of my best friends had their child tested and found Angelmans Syndrome I want to say around 12-18 months when they were not making progressive benchmarks.

I apologize for taking an article as truth.
we-got-one-annie-potts.gif

Usually done at a very young age when developmental issues are appearing. One of my best friends had their child tested and found Angelmans Syndrome I want to say around 12-18 months when they were not making progressive benchmarks.
With a DSD problem though, not sure there would be any indication. Angelmans is a more obvious case, unfortunately all too familiar with it.

Reactions: bunsen82
With a DSD problem though, not sure there would be any indication. Angelmans is a more obvious case, unfortunately all too familiar with it.
Correct in most cases there is no reason to try to go look at the chromosomes and see if a person has XY chromosomes unless some specific issue is occurring. Also Angelmans is rare. He is great kid happy continuing to progress, but will always need assistance in life.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClarindaA's
Exactly, especially if the young woman is engaged in a lot of athletics which can impact menstruation.

Also thank you, this is what a real conversation is like. We can always come to a middle ground, if we are willing to come to a middle ground.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT