ADVERTISEMENT

Gender Warz—-boxing edition

meet-missouris-next-secretary-of-state-everybody-v0-n6uinmgiibgd1.jpeg
Why is the IBA banned?

Why is the IBA banned?
AIBA’s final Olympic downfall was triggered about six years ago when it elected president Gafur Rakhimov, an Uzbek businessman described by the U.S. Treasury Department as an organized crime boss. Rakhimov, who denies those allegations, finally resigned in July 2019, a month after the IOC suspended ties.

The group changed its name and elected Kremlev, a Russian boxing functionary and an acquaintance of Russian President Vladimir Putin. That only made things worse between the IBA and the sections of the international boxing community not beholden to the body’s financial support, unlike many smaller boxing nations.

Kremlev introduced Russian state-controlled Gazprom as its biggest sponsor and moved much of the IBA’s operations to Russia after he took over in late 2020. He also fought off a challenge to his leadership two years ago by essentially scrapping an election in highly dubious fashion.

Don't look now, but Amit Elor is destroying international competition at the 68kg weight class in women's freestyle wrestling.

Dropped from 73kg class to 68 kg because the Olympics doesn't recognize the higher weight.
Drew the defending World Champ in her first bout, and dominated her 10-2.

Will there be a "genital inspection" here...???

Vs previous world champ: 10-2 (dominated)
Quarterfinal bout: 8-0
Semifinal bout: 10-0

She wrestles tomorrow at I think ~11:15 AM CDT for the gold medal match
15th match on Mat B

OhShit....she's an immigrant!!!!

Elor was born and raised in Walnut Creek, California. The daughter of Israeli immigrants and the youngest of six siblings, she found wrestling while tagging along with a parent to her older brother’s practice. She was pushed toward more traditional girly sports, but all of her brothers played football or wrestled; her dad had thrown shot put in college; she was drawn toward a more physical sport, even one that was, at times, unwelcoming to girls.

Throughout her first few years in the sport, she wrestled boys. They’d complain about having to battle her. And “once she started beating up the boys, there were a lot of coaches that didn’t like it,” her mom told USA Today.
She entered the Olympics unbeaten in her last 37 international matches by an aggregate score of 322-16. The only wrench in her plans was the necessary weight-class switch. United World Wrestling offers 10 divisions at its championships; the Olympics only offer six, and not hers. So Elor chose to cut roughly eight pounds in preparation for the biggest meets of her life.

The quirk also left her technically unranked, and stuck with a first-round matchup worthy of a gold-medal bout. Elor wasn’t thrilled with the draw — but not because she feared Tosun, the top seed and 2023 world champ.

“My first thought,” Elor said, “was, Aw, I gotta wrestle her again?”

The last time they’d met, Elor pinned Tosun in 40 seconds.

AIBA’s final Olympic downfall was triggered about six years ago when it elected president Gafur Rakhimov, an Uzbek businessman described by the U.S. Treasury Department as an organized crime boss. Rakhimov, who denies those allegations, finally resigned in July 2019, a month after the IOC suspended ties.

The group changed its name and elected Kremlev, a Russian boxing functionary and an acquaintance of Russian President Vladimir Putin. That only made things worse between the IBA and the sections of the international boxing community not beholden to the body’s financial support, unlike many smaller boxing nations.

Kremlev introduced Russian state-controlled Gazprom as its biggest sponsor and moved much of the IBA’s operations to Russia after he took over in late 2020. He also fought off a challenge to his leadership two years ago by essentially scrapping an election in highly dubious fashion.

I hope everyone had the chance to watch a little of the carnage that was this “press conference”.
Again, pals of Putin funded by Gazprom, spreading fact nonsense designed to inflame. They made no attempt to justify themselves today, but it doesn’t matter. Trump has tweeted about it and Musk has amplified the misinformation. Mission accomplished at the FSB

No surprise that the IBA is a total cluster f.

Curious if the IOC conducts chromosal testing or just hormonal testing?

Regardless, I feel bad that the 2 athletes have to go through this circus for something they had no control over. Wish them both luck.

I have as much proof as you do.
So you have no proof, but are making your claim . . . wow. My proof is all relevant docs have her labeled as female and she is from Algeria that likely if there were any issues they wouldn't have sent her. The burden of proof is on you not me. Its like me saying you are a Unicorn, and that you have as much proof as I do that you are not. You realize how stupid that sounds right?

well, she was born with a condition that can in fact have that so..... yea. I'm going with it.
My proof is all relevant docs have her labeled as female and she is from Algeria that likely if there were any issues they wouldn't have sent her. The burden of proof is on you not me. Its like me saying you are a Unicorn, and that you have as much proof as I do that you are not. You realize how stupid that sounds right? She wasn't born with any condition as far as we know, unless you have more information than any of us.

My proof is all relevant docs have her labeled as female and she is from Algeria that likely if there were any issues they wouldn't have sent her. The burden of proof is on you not me. Its like me saying you are a Unicorn, and that you have as much proof as I do that you are not. You realize how stupid that sounds right? She wasn't born with any condition as far as we know, unless you have more information than any of us.
Yeah, if I was born with a disorder that made me look like a unicorn, and have a horn. Like she has a man's jaw and wrist, clear competitive advantages.

She is clinically diagnosed as having a DSD, many of which have XY chromosomes, she certainly displays characteristics of male features.

If you need me to keep coming back and calling you a piece of shit for being the type of person who is cool with watching an XY beat up an XX I've got time pal.

Yeah, if I was born with a disorder that made me look like a unicorn, and have a horn. Like she has a man's jaw and wrist, clear competitive advantages.
You are an idiot . . .
Do you have a link to her being born with a certain condition?
No he has no information other than he think she has too big of a jaw and wrist. Wow way to judge by looks. I really wish she had the ability to sue all these idiots in the US for slander.

"Khelif reportedly has differences of sexual development, known as DSDs, the organizations said in a Fact Sheet released Friday. Having DSD is not the same as being transgender."
  • It is not verified that Imane Khelif has a variation in sex traits or DSDs.
  • According to NBC News and The Associated Press: IBA Russian president, Umar Kremlev, claimed that DNA test results showed the two athletes have XY chromosomes, citing it as the reason they were disqualified in the world championships. The IBA also cited high levels of testosterone in Khelif’s system.
  • The IBA has since been decertified as the governing international body of boxing.
  • The IBA is not recognized by the IOC.
  • Imane Khelif has followed eligibility requirements set forth by the International Olympic Committee to compete in the Paris 2024 Olympic Games. IOC spokesperson Mark Adams stated: “Everyone competing in the women’s category is complying with the competition eligibility rules.”
From the same fact sheet. Also the IBA was unwilling to show any proof of their testing. There is no information that she has DSD.

Saw her followers suggesting that putin directly instructed them to go after these two men. Your people I take it.
Putin ordered disinformation to rile up dummies on the right. That's a fact!! It also worked like a charm. You bought it hook, line, and sinker. America is weaker with Trump as president and Putin knows it.

Reactions: gohawks50
  • According to NBC News and The Associated Press: IBA Russian president, Umar Kremlev, claimed that DNA test results showed the two athletes have XY chromosomes, citing it as the reason they were disqualified in the world championships. The IBA also cited high levels of testosterone in Khelif’s system.
  • The IBA has since been decertified as the governing international body of boxing.
  • Imane Khelif has followed eligibility requirements set forth by the International Olympic Committee to compete in the Paris 2024 Olympic Games. IOC spokesperson Mark Adams stated: “Everyone competing in the women’s category is complying with the competition eligibility rules.”
From the same fact sheet. Also the IBA was unwilling to show any proof of their testing. There is no information that she has DSD.
Come on man. This doesn't fit the narrative they want to believe. We have Americans who trust Russian sources. Good lord.

From the same fact sheet
Im kinda over pulling out the Old DSM and going line by line through criteria for diagnoses.

I chose not to be stupid, You keep doing you.

Im kinda over pulling out the Old DSM and going line by line through criteria for diagnoses.

I chose not to be stupid, You keep doing you.
So you admit you have no concrete proof. Thats all we needed to verify. This is par for the course for individuals like you jumping on something you think is a major culture war, being shown your stupidity, and continuing to stand by it

Reactions: gohawks50
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT