ADVERTISEMENT

Gender Warz—-boxing edition

AGAIN - provide ANY evidence she has xy chromosomes.
You can’t find any, but you’ll keep repeating it.
Bro, i literally said if. And there is smoke with the IBA report. Do you think Caster, or whoever with nuts and xy should get to compete as a female?

I’ve only been on the side of fairness in sports, bio males shouldn’t compete against women. XY and testicles producing testosterone would make one bio male, even if their penis didn’t develop due to a medical condition. As an example, the lady in the article with tested and testosterone, The distance runner, shouldn’t compete against females
Just wondering, did you know boxing was a women’s sport in the Olympics before you got the vapors over this issue? You a big fan of women’s boxing in general?

I literally just told you they don’t disappear. Skeletal shape(q angles of femurs) multinucleated muscle cells, don’t just go away.

What's your position on same-sex marriage?

kimberly-guilfoyle-donald-trump-rule-law.webp

Just wondering, did you know boxing was a women’s sport in the Olympics before you got the vapors over this issue? You a big fan of women’s boxing in general?
Yes, in think it’s just the second Olympics it’s been officially a medal sport, but could be wrong. Let me ask you, if there is injustice somewhere, but it doesn’t effect you, Don
What's your position on same-sex marriage?

kimberly-guilfoyle-donald-trump-rule-law.webp
I’m good with same sex marriage

He should be banned from all competition and in prison
But not worthy of posting about from the SAVE THE WOMEN, crowd? I only bother with you because at least you engage and may be salvageable. On one hand we have an actual predator that gets very little coverage. On the other hand we have a woman being savaged by randos on the internet after a FSB push operation activated people.
There is a reason this stuff resonates so rapidly, and a reason the FSB and the GOP go so hard on this stuff. It produces an irrationally large reaction.

But not worthy of posting about from the SAVE THE WOMEN, crowd? I only bother with you because at least you engage and may be salvageable. On one hand we have an actual predator that gets very little coverage. On the other hand we have a woman being savaged by randos on the internet after a FSB push operation activated people.
There is a reason this stuff resonates so rapidly, and a reason the FSB and the GOP go so hard on this stuff. It produces an irrationally large reaction.
What’s FSB

And just like that, we all see how ignorant you are because the false claim of the gender identity of the FEMALE boxer from Algeria was shown to be falsified be the IBA after she beat a Russian boxer in an international competition in 2023.

Now we know that you and Forrest have probably the same IQ.

And just like that, we all see how ignorant you are because the false claim of the gender identity of the FEMALE boxer from Algeria was shown to be falsified be the IBA after she beat a Russian boxer in an international competition in 2023.

Now we know that you and Forrest have probably the same IQ.
Rico sez if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

What’s your answer to the question?
Last I checked that fighter is not the one being discussed. At this point other than fighting and winning against a Russian fighter, there is no evidence of anything against this fighter. No proof of testes, no proof of increased testosterone, no proof of XY chromosomes (only a claim by IBA, but have not shown the test or shown how done). Reminder this is the same IBA that was voted out of governing by a vote of 69-1 (lone vote being Russian for lack of transparency and fairness). Yet you and your right wing brethren continue to go on the attack.

I would think bullying should have significant ramifications, especially when you don't have all the information.

Last edited:
The International Boxing Association has released a statement reiterating that Imane Khelif was "not eligible to compete within the female category"

The IBA is condemning the International Olympic Committee for allowing her to compete and for not protecting their athletes

453386165_899208145567996_6620065201973827088_n.jpg

Reactions: Scruddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT