ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Mass Shooter

You are so wrong again. If they knew about violations of the students FAPE rights and didn't act on it, but yes, they are accountable. Common sense.
How long was the kid in that school? Edit: Did the kid have a reported disability?

Last edited:
I'm certainly a conservative but I'd be for these things:

1. 30 day waiting period for a semi auto rifle.
2. Universal background checks including real checks like interviewing friends neighbors etc.
3. Red flag laws where guns can be confiscated from a household and held in a secure facility until the threat has resolved and then guns can be claimed once again. Confiscated only with due process.
4. 21 year of age for ownership of a semi auto of any type unless former military in which case 18 if passes background check.
5. Some sort of screening at schools. Metal detectors. Bag searches etc. If bags not clear etc. Like we do at Kinnick etc.
6. Significant increase in penalties for gun crimes. Even if we need to build more prisons.

Gun confiscation for law abiding citizens can't be part of this. Guns are part of America and ill be damned if I'm going to trust my families safety to the cops getting there in time

Lastly the government needs to fear the citizens rising up. We already have the tyrannical Komrade Kamala talking about freedom of speech restrictions and penalties for misinformation. Just a small step to complete government control.

Libs?

• Sad
Reactions: sober_teacher

2. Universal background checks including real checks like interviewing friends neighbors etc.
3. Red flag laws where guns can be confiscated from a household and held in a secure facility until the threat has resolved and then guns can be claimed once again. Confiscated only with due process.
4. 21 year of age for ownership of a semi auto of any type unless former military in which case 18 if passes background check.
5. Some sort of screening at schools. Metal detectors. Bag searches etc. If bags not clear etc. Like we do at Kinnick etc.
6. Significant increase in penalties for gun crimes. Even if we need to build more prisons.

Gun confiscation for law abiding citizens can't be part of this. Guns are part of America and ill be damned if I'm going to trust my families safety to the cops getting there in time

Lastly the government needs to fear the citizens rising up. We already have the tyrannical Komrade Kamala talking about freedom of speech restrictions and penalties for misinformation. Just a small step to complete government control.

Libs?
Good start with the list. Now, who are the candidates for office that will support these measures?

The rest of your post is nonsense.

Reactions: sober_teacher

Libs?
Reduce the thirty days to two weeks.

Reactions: Gus is dead

Libs?
No way Comrade

How long was the kid in that school? Edit: Did the kid have a reported disability?
All that hasn't come out one way or another but there is a strong correlation with school abuse and disabilities.

If not disabled (some schools deny benefits wrongly), assault of a student or school employee is considered aggravated and subject to prison, not jail whether disability is present or not. Victims younger than 14 can lead to much more severe punishment.

If they knew about it and as mandatory reporters, prison for admin should be warranted.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
All that hasn't come out one way or another but there is a strong correlation with school abuse and disabilities.

If not disabled (some schools deny benefits wrongly), assault of a student or school employee is considered aggravated and subject to prison, not jail whether disability is present or not. Victims younger than 14 can lead to much more severe punishment.

If they knew about it and as mandatory reporters, prison for admin should be warranted.
Look at your first sentence again. You are just making stuff up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT