ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready for a steady stream of Kamala wisdom over the next 5 months......its going to be GREAT!!!

The Phantom Menace Fear GIF by Star Wars

I find it comical just thinking that this is who they are throwing out there as the presidential candidate and thinking she will win. It’s obvious they are hoping she can win the woman and black votes. If she wins, she is dumb enough to do whatever she is told to do much like Biden.
Not my first choice but tons better than the alternative.

Do you find it similarly comical that the GOP can’t rid itself of Trump? I do.

I find it comical just thinking that this is who they are throwing out there as the presidential candidate and thinking she will win. It’s obvious they are hoping she can win the woman and black votes. If she wins, she is dumb enough to do whatever she is told to do much like Biden.
Trump and his team better not take her lightly. She may be a moron....but she can ABSOLUTLY beat Trump.

I think it’s more pathetic than comical. Like come on already republicans.
Where as the democrats realized Biden was washed up and their choice was Kamala to replace him.
Ya right.....the ONLY reason the Dems did what they did was because they could not hide his debate blow up. If he had hid in his basement like 2020.....he would STILL be their guy. Good grief.....just days before he tweeted, Kamala was still saying "I have been with him more than anyone and he is sharp as a tack." LOL!!

There sure is a lot of chatter from the usual suspects considering that they think she's terrible with zero chance to win. Seems like this should be a blip on the radar and you'd be busy celebrating the easy W. Weird that you all keep brining up someone who has no chance.

There sure is a lot of chatter from the usual suspects considering that they think she's terrible with zero chance to win. Seems like this should be a blip on the radar and you'd be busy celebrating the easy W. Weird that you all keep brining up someone who has no chance.
Anyone who is saying that is simply not being realistic.

Act Blue, the favored donation candidate for trump's would be assassin, is heavily pushing Kamala online now. Weird.
You mean money laundering all that “foreign aid “ these dips on here believe Kamala is getting this much hype and love? Lolololol, o I forgot the “media” says so

Family Guy Reaction GIF

They are nervous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT