ADVERTISEMENT

GIAOT parents -- how many kids, what are their ages?

Two no pic daughters ages 18 and 20. I know what you are thinking but I have it on good authority they are saints you pervs (Well at least that’s what I tell myself).

giphy.gif

We have 21-year-old triplets (M/M/F) resulting from some light medical intervention, followed by a surprise No. 4 (F) just 15 months later resulting from the intervention only of cheap beer and a low-country boil at the first party my wife and I had attended in almost two years.
My cousin's triplets were 11 months at my wedding and she was pregnant with #4. People still talk about her. The triplets were the second try at in vitro and #4 was a huge surprise.

My cousin's triplets were 11 months at my wedding and she was pregnant with #4. People still talk about her. The triplets were the second try at in vitro and #4 was a huge surprise.
Yeah, our triplets were six months old when we conceived No. 4. We had four in diapers for quite a while. I am sure that people still talk about us—as an example of bad family planning. But we only intended to have one!

Yeah, our triplets were six months old when we conceived No. 4. We had four in diapers for quite a while. I am sure that people still talk about us—as an example of bad family planning. But we only intended to have one!
That’s a big miss.

Reactions: TennNole17
Sons 7 and 2
Daughter 4

I saw a old pic recently when the first was born. My hair was mostly dark. Now it's mostly gray.

Reactions: TennNole17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT