ADVERTISEMENT

GIAOT parents -- how many kids, what are their ages?

Curious to see how many kids you all have, and what phase of parenting you are in.

I have three (3) kids:

• 6 year old boy
  • 3 year old girl
  • 2 year old boy

Wife would love a 4th. I'm 38 though and feel older than I did at the start.
6 counting the ones I fathered with your wife. No worries on the extra one. I’ll pitch in there, again.

I have a silver dollar (I don't but will find one), for the first GIAORTER to have a child in 2023. I will not ask to be Godfather or anything like that. But included, I'll pay for your child's first car ( my choice) . But I do get the right to tell them Caseys Pizza and QC Pizza are essentially both dumpster fires

We're a bunch of old MF'ers on this board :)

Bite me. I'm still a bad-ass.
Angry Cat GIF by Simian Reflux

Curious to see how many kids you all have, and what phase of parenting you are in.

I have three (3) kids:

• 6 year old boy
  • 3 year old girl
  • 2 year old boy

Wife would love a 4th. I'm 38 though and feel older than I did at the start.
Son is 18, daughter is 15. With my son heading off to college in August, I do wish we had more coming up through the pipeline.

Daughter (10)
Son (9)

17 months apart.

Got the ol' snip snip done last year the Friday before Master's weekend. Have not regretted it one time.

(plus now you get to blow loads like you are actually trying to make a baby.....)

I have a silver dollar (I don't but will find one), for the first GIAORTER to have a child in 2023. I will not ask to be Godfather or anything like that. But included, I'll pay for your child's first car ( my choice) . But I do get the right to tell them Caseys Pizza and QC Pizza are essentially both dumpster fires

Boy- 14
Boy- 11
Twin boys- 7

Re-married

Boy- 10 weeks

Something simple will suffice, like a Tahoe or Highlander.

Comes with a custom made license plate paid by Torbee as he is now delinquent on multiple years bet with @Tenacious E and myself. Interest is a biatch @torbee

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT