ADVERTISEMENT

Gilman to compete at Pan-American Olympic Qualifier: Final RESULTS

So one more win and he qualifies the weight?

That raises question. What would be more heart wrenching, a Gilman/Lee final at trials or the Ramos/Dennis finals?

who do you go to lunch with?

any way to watch live? is it flo?

For Trackwrestling Gold members or those willing to pay an event fee you can watch the action on Trackwrestling.

The rest of the world can catch the action here for free:
https://unitedworldwrestling.org/

Computer savvy individuals can you VPN software to change their location and watch for free at the above link. I pick to be in Mexico City which allows me to still visits The HawkReport site and receive my emails. Selecting a server located in Europe blocks some of some websites hosted in the United States.

VPN software charges an annual fee, but most offer a free trial period.

Go USA.

Reactions: Gutt15
Gilman/Lee for sure.

i thought maybe Ramos/Dennis especially after the fallout.

BUT I agree with you because out hearts break for Spencer this year, and I would love to see Thomas get a shot.

they both have to get there first!

For Trackwrestling Gold members or those willing to pay an event fee you can watch the action on Trackwrestling.

The rest of the world can catch the action here for free:
https://unitedworldwrestling.org/

Computer savvy individuals can you VPN software to change their location and watch for free at the above link. I pick to be in Mexico City which allows me to still visits The HawkReport site and receive my emails. Selecting a server located in Europe blocks some of some websites hosted in the United States.

VPN software charges an annual fee, but most offer a free trial period.

Go USA.

I did this as well. Worked very well. Does anybody know when semis start?

Ok well wtf, is there any more chances to qualify that weight or are we screwed that Zain lost?

pretty sure the last chance olympic qualifier is either postponed or canceled can't remember

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT