ADVERTISEMENT

Febreeze

millah_22

HR Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
Dear Diary,

Someone brought some into work and put it in the bathroom. It doesn't cover up poop smell. Now it smells like poop + febreeze. The worst part is when I went in there to take a fat piss, the febreeze vapors got on my clothes. I didn't even use it and now I smell like the work shitter.

Why are people like this?

Dear Diary,

Someone brought some into work and put it in the bathroom. It doesn't cover up poop smell. Now it smells like poop + febreeze. The worst part is when I went in there to take a fat piss, the febreeze vapors got on my clothes. I didn't even use it and now I smell like the work shitter.

The spray pump bottles do work. Not the aerosol tho

Reactions: Sharky1203
Dear Diary,

Suck it up.

In our office, both bathrooms are directly outside of our accounting group office. 80% of the office is dudes that smoke. It's worse than the back seat on a fvcking plane.

Reactions: millah_22
Suck it up.

In our office, both bathrooms are directly outside of our accounting group office. 80% of the office is dudes that smoke. It's worse than the back seat on a fvcking plane.
My complaint is now the stink is ON me. When I leave the bathroom, I should not smell the bathroom on my clothes. That's what the febreeze has done.

Suck it up.

Man, that sounds pretty terrible! I'd hate to have to sit in that area and be constantly subject to just terrible smells!

every bathroom needs a box of these

Stick-Matches-3438561.jpg

Hard for me to find sympathy on this one. Last week I had to miss my lunch. Someone clogged the crapper so bad it overflowed past the locker/bathroom and into the breakroom. Breakroom was shut down for an hour for cleaning. It's about a 20 foot distance. Was pissed, starving, and impressed all in one.

Dear Diary,

probably for the people that vape. go have a smoke and cover it up

Reactions: Sharky1203
Could be worse, my office bathroom was a port-a-shitter for 13 years. That smell always stuck to you, not to mention the blue stains on my ass and balls if was a splasher. I’m very grateful to not have that problem anymore.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT