ADVERTISEMENT

Gold for the dude over the girl.

Do human hermaphrodites exist?

Hermaphrodites don't exist. That is an outdated term implying that a person is both fully male and fully female, which isn't biologically possible. In fact, many people who are intersex consider that term derogatory and stigmatizing. Intersex and being intersex are the correct terms.
Well I wasn’t allowed to call the person an it.
Goggle still said it was a hermaphrodite. Sounds like someone better take this up the chain to Google.

I asked you a simple question. You ducked it just like you did the question about Elon posting an AI fake but suspending a photographer for posting an actual photo.

So not going to answer my question about whether this boxer who was born with a vagina and a uterus is a female?

You can’t and won’t define a woman. So why would any response to your question matter to you? Nothing I say will mean anything. It’s full cult, all the time. Have at it.

@Phenomenally Frantastic

If this tweet is accurate, is a person born with a vagina and uterus a woman?
I7GvA2.gif

Story from this afternoon from NBC News:

Imane Khelif’s participation in Olympic women’s boxing has been scrutinized in recent days after reports resurfaced that she and another boxer, Lin Yu‑ting of Taiwan, failed to meet gender eligibility tests at the Women’s World Boxing Championships in New Delhi last year. At the time, sporting officials alleged that the boxers failed an unspecified test because they had male chromosomes.

The full story:

Yes she was. I've provided the link that talks about her condition. They were very likely internal but some can decend.

My question is if she is able to reproduce.
What I have read is that she has a vagina, not a penis. There is nothing you have posted that confirms the presence of testes. No idea if she can reproduce, but her condition probably makes that unlikely, just as is the case with millions of others who don't suffer from a gender condition. If I had to guess, because that's all we are doing, she is much more likely to be able to carry a baby than inseminate another woman but would probably require an egg donor.

Reactions: 3boysmom
This is where I'm at. I'm not as outraged as I would be if it were a true man but I still don't think it should be allowed in boxing.

There's some gray area here for me at least.
Feel bad for all of the fighters.
Hergie is trying to lead a normal existence in a sport she obviously loves.
The competitors have the same feeling of wanting to compete in a sport they love. The IOC screwed up here and made things worse by allowing her to compete.

Story from this afternoon from NBC News:

Imane Khelif’s participation in Olympic women’s boxing has been scrutinized in recent days after reports resurfaced that she and another boxer, Lin Yu‑ting of Taiwan, failed to meet gender eligibility tests at the Women’s World Boxing Championships in New Delhi last year. At the time, sporting officials alleged that the boxers failed an unspecified test because they had male chromosomes.

The full story:

Bizarrely, she competed in the 2020 Olympics.

Just a genetic freak. Born a biological girl, but with male chromosomes and testosterone.

Kinda like 99% of the children receiving gender affirming surgeries are those born intersex with messed genitals.

BTW, there was a track runner everyone thought was male a few Olympics back from Africa, but she was biologically female, but with natural male hormones or something. It happens.

Feel bad for all of the fighters.
Hergie is trying to lead a normal existence in a sport she obviously loves.
The competitors have the same feeling of wanting to compete in a sport they love. The IOC screwed up here and made things worse by allowing her to compete.
what changed between 2020(2021) olympics when she competed without controversy and the 2024 olympics?

FYI the IOC and the boxing committee just put out a joint statement saying they need to come together to make unified rules.

Probably should have figured that our before now. You know since I can't go a day without hearing about trans rights since 2020.

It only took a dude bashing a woman’s face in for them to address whether men should compete in women’s boxing.

Good thing the world championships did the right thing. Why didn’t the Olympics?

She boxed in the last Olympics. Seems she might have XY chromosomes, but women's genitalia which by the sounds of it is far more common than you think. IOC has some sort of testing in place and these two athletes meet it. Both were born female and have always been considered female. Neither are new on the boxing scene and neither transitioned to being a woman.
Soooo…she’s not trans. Interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT