ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck & a story

MrsScrew

HR All-State
Sep 27, 2006
Good luck to you tomorrow my Iowa friends. I'll be rooting for you tomorrow!

Funny story:

I have a patient that comes in twice a week and the first time he came in he was wearing the M hat. There is a local town that uses the same M and the same colors as xichigan.
I asked him if the hat was for the local town. He replied no and then looked at me and said why are you in Ohio State fan? My reply was well I am when they play you, 🤣

Monday morning after they beat tOSU I had this conversation:

Me to Michigan fan patient: hey good morning! I can't believe you didn't wear your hat today

Him: I thought about it but it didn't want to rub it in

Me: no worries Good win. Are you going to be here again later this week?

Him: not sure, why?

Me: I wanted to wear my Iowa hat for you 🤣🤣🤣

Today he came back in. Guess who wore her Iowa hat to greet him? 😁

Funny exchange!

Little curious though as to why you have an Iowa hat? I mean, if most of your fans and players are as cool as you I wouldn't hesitate to wear the "R."

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Funny exchange!

Little curious though as to why you have an Iowa hat? I mean, if most of your fans and players are as cool as you I wouldn't hesitate to wear the "R."

It was part of my protest when Rutgers was thinking about not hiring Greg Schiano. Like everyone else I wrote a letter to the president of the school and I wrote a letter to the governor. Additionally, because I'm always a little extra, I declared myself in Iowa fan until Rutgers did the right thing and brought Schiano on board.
Can't be an Iowa fan without at least a hat 🤣
I wore it out to a bar to cheer for you guys, I wore it out shopping, I wear it every time you play Penn State. And razzing a Michigan fan ahead of the game tomorrow was another great reason to wear it

It was part of my protest when Rutgers was thinking about not hiring Greg Schiano. Like everyone else I wrote a letter to the president of the school and I wrote a letter to the governor. Additionally, because I'm always a little extra, I declared myself in Iowa fan until Rutgers did the right thing and brought Schiano on board.
Can't be an Iowa fan without at least a hat 🤣
I wore it out to a bar to cheer for you guys, I wore it out shopping, I wear it every time you play Penn State. And razzing a Michigan fan ahead of the game tomorrow was another great reason to wear it
Since we're all family here, I feel safe sharing that Mrs. Screw's patient has been successfully lobotomized and is now strictly a fan of New Delhi's cricket team.

Well Connor did send spies to get the Rutgers play calls. How desperate do you have to be to pay someone to get Rutgers plays?
OGC.aa6dfdb40ddbfd19c5bb3943a234f67e

Last edited:
Reactions: MrsScrew
Good luck to you tomorrow my Iowa friends. I'll be rooting for you tomorrow!

Funny story:

I have a patient that comes in twice a week and the first time he came in he was wearing the M hat. There is a local town that uses the same M and the same colors as xichigan.
I asked him if the hat was for the local town. He replied no and then looked at me and said why are you in Ohio State fan? My reply was well I am when they play you, 🤣

Monday morning after they beat tOSU I had this conversation:

Me to Michigan fan patient: hey good morning! I can't believe you didn't wear your hat today

Him: I thought about it but it didn't want to rub it in

Me: no worries Good win. Are you going to be here again later this week?

Him: not sure, why?

Me: I wanted to wear my Iowa hat for you 🤣🤣🤣

Today he came back in. Guess who wore her Iowa hat to greet him? 😁
high-five.gif

Reactions: MrsScrew
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT