ADVERTISEMENT

Goodness....I NEVER expect Schiff to turn!!!!!

No it's unthinkable for us to watch everybody in lockstep for three and a half years, people who act like nothing is wrong nothing is happening... Then it's unthinkable to see these people turn right around and say no I was only kidding before...
Are you referring to the 4 years where people kept acting like Trump didn't see himself as an above the law autocrat who was never going to cede power unless he was forced out? If so we are 100% in agreement.

I like how it's so unthinkable for republicans to question leadership.
You do realise that if the debate had never happened...he would be right there on the train saying "he is just fine and a strong leader!". They have NO CHOICE now that it is crumbing around them. That is the hypocrisy that the left is showing.

Reactions: NoWokeBloke
Are you referring to the 4 years where people kept acting like Trump didn't see himself as an above the law autocrat who was never going to cede power unless he was forced out? If so we are 100% in agreement.
Well the proof that this never happened is the fact that we've got him back in there. Actually he won in 2020 so this is going to be the third time he won. The convention is going great. He survived the assassination attempt. And we are not clamoring for him to get out.

I think we're getting pretty close to 100% Democrats right now ready to jump ship except for Torbee. .maybe Chis too

High percentage of Democrats ready to jump the Biden Ship? Yes.

However, they are sailing the Biden Ship into November.

They ain't jumping off.

ship-sinking-ship.gif

You do realise that if the debate had never happened...he would be right there on the train saying "he is just fine and a strong leader!". They have NO CHOICE now that it is crumbing around them. That is the hypocrisy that the left is showing.
So your argument is - if he didn't look bad then people wouldn't want him to drop out...
That's a stunning discovery! People didn't want him to drop out before he looked bad and now do. Yes, total hypocrisy. You're really good at this.

Wow...

I like how it's so unthinkable for republicans to question leadership.

Lmfao Republicans have been calling g out these same issues for 3.5 years. Sorry it took yall so long to catch up I guess? We are laughing at how slow you all are. Makes sense why you would vote for sleepy in the first place tbh

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Instead of trotting Joe out there, foibles and all, to tout the administration's accomplishments, why are they not showcasing Team Biden. If they put the cabinet members and advisors who helped champion these accomplishments in the spotlight it takes the heat off and shows that an administration isn't just one man. Show that the right people are in place. Put them up against the money grubbers Trump had in his cabinet, many now with felony convictions.

How is this going to end up for the Dems? I am not sure who Trump will be going against at this point. All I had been hearing was that they were just going to stand pat since the attempt of Trumps life. This is shocking to me!!!

Link - Schiff turns on Biden
You had better hope Nursing Home stays in. Ear Boy is taking a nosedive in the polls and his convention is a ratings slumper.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Crumbling around them? Over half the retards on this board will still vote for Bidense.

It's funny that rape and felony convictions don't cause any crumbling on the Republican side

Instead of trotting Joe out there, foibles and all, to tout the administration's accomplishments, why are they not showcasing Team Biden. If they put the cabinet members and advisors who helped champion these accomplishments in the spotlight it takes the heat off and shows that an administration isn't just one man. Show that the right people are in place. Put them up against the money grubbers Trump had in his cabinet, many now with felony convictions.
Because elections aren't about the past. They're about the future, and nobody believes Joe has 4 years in him regardless of what's going on today.

Well the proof that this never happened is the fact that we've got him back in there. Actually he won in 2020 so this is going to be the third time he won. The convention is going great. He survived the assassination attempt. And we are not clamoring for him to get out.
HE DIDN'T WIN 2020, MORON!!!!!

How is this going to end up for the Dems? I am not sure who Trump will be going against at this point. All I had been hearing was that they were just going to stand pat since the attempt of Trumps life. This is shocking to me!!!

Link - Schiff turns on Biden
All this talk of Trump’s new alleged “certain landslide” (not backed up by polling data) actually makes it more likely that Biden is replaced, IMO.

If it looks like a long shot anyway, might as well roll the dice.

No it's unthinkable for us to watch everybody in lockstep for three and a half years, people who act like nothing is wrong nothing is happening... Then it's unthinkable to see these people turn right around and say no I was only kidding before...
Almost like thinking people can change their minds when facts on the ground shift.

I know you don’t understand how that works.

This ☝️x100
Everyone knew about Biden’s condition, but he was protected, kept in a basement and downplayed.

Now that’s Biden’s losing in the polls dems want a change. If he was up, Dems wouldn’t care. Dems should never take the moral high ground on leadership, they made their own bed.

I'm fairly certain he doesn't even really know what he's trying to say anymore.
He also thought I wasn’t one of the first on this board to call for replacing Biden (and that was pre-debate!)

He just spouts random nonsensical gibberish - often contradictory, never backed with evidence.

Which is why he is the perfect avatar for the modern GOP voter.

Just think how in 2015 or so, even the alleged conservatives on HROT thought OiT was a deranged wingnut. Now they nod in agreement.

Just goes to show how deranged Repubbers have become. 🤷‍♂️

I'm sure you are in the JD Vance threads saying the same thing right?
JD Vance has always been an opportunist. Easy to spot coming a mile away. Just like his “aw shucks I’m a salt of the earth hillbilly” shtick he used while working as a VENTURE CAPITALIST 😂

JD hasn’t changed a thing. He blows with the wind. When Trump was flailing, he was a “never Trumper” now that Trump appears ascendant, he is back on board. Never miss an opportunity to profit!

JD Vance has always been an opportunist. Easy to spot coming a mile away. Just like his “aw shucks I’m a salt of the earth hillbilly” shtick he used while working as a VENTURE CAPITALIST 😂

JD hasn’t changed a thing. He blows with the wind.
Lol of course! Lol

So your argument is - if he didn't look bad then people wouldn't want him to drop out...
That's a stunning discovery! People didn't want him to drop out before he looked bad and now do. Yes, total hypocrisy. You're really good at this.
You’re leaving out the gaslighting.

Not very sharp of you.
Nor focused.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT