ADVERTISEMENT

Goodness....I NEVER expect Schiff to turn!!!!!

That is what functioning political parties do. I do understand this concept may be confusing to people who accustomed to Trump's religious cult.
You say this yet the right has been pointing out biden's mental deterioration for years and dems claimed it wasn't happening and was even "cheap fakes". How do you all seriously justify this 180 in position and still claim you are the functioning ones? This is a real question for the left that I know will get zero real answers.

Chris LaCivita, co-campaign manager and senior strategist for Donald Trump, has accused Democrats of staging a “coup” against Joe Biden.

LaCivita was responding to reports that senior Democrats are pressuring the 81-year-old to exit the US presidential race as opinion polls show the party facing a wipeout in the White House, House and Senate.

You are kidding, right? See the point that you cannot or will not admit is that Biden has been a mess for a LONG time and we as a country have been lied to by the Dems, his handlers and the media. So, until the ENTIRE country could witnessed this for themselves....you and your friends would have carried on as if nothing was ever wrong with him....you know just how cogent Joe Scarbag said he was. Now, if the debate had happened in September instead of when it did....you all would be saying that same line. And, no....you are NOT good at this.
Nutbag please. The only reason that people were talking about biden failing was because there has been talk about Trump's decline for 8 years now. Guy is known for word-salads and yet here you all are celebrating him with maxipads on your ears. Everything is projection.
Is biden failing? Yes. Should he step aside? Yes. Is he worse that your candidate, lol no.
At least there are still people in the dems that have the courage to say it. Unlike your cult.

Chris LaCivita, co-campaign manager and senior strategist for Donald Trump, has accused Democrats of staging a “coup” against Joe Biden.

LaCivita was responding to reports that senior Democrats are pressuring the 81-year-old to exit the US presidential race as opinion polls show the party facing a wipeout in the White House, House and Senate.

They're clearly not following the Democratic process. The voters (allegedly) selected biden. Other dems saying his chances of winning are zero so he should drop out are literally spitting in the faces of democracy.

Nutbag please. The only reason that people were talking about biden failing was because there has been talk about Trump's decline for 8 years now. Guy is known for word-salads and yet here you all are celebrating him with maxipads on your ears. Everything is projection.
Is biden failing? Yes. Should he step aside? Yes. Is he worse that your candidate, lol no.
At least there are still people in the dems that have the courage to say it. Unlike your cult.
You're a 10/10 cultist.

The voters (allegedly) selected biden.

The voters were defrauded,.. First by the DNC, who refused to allow a competitive primary process,.. and secondly by the Biden administration itself, for hiding Joe's real condition..

Reactions: Scruddy
Okay now I just heard that Obama said it's time. That's got to be the number one dem with the most influential opinion

The voters were defrauded,.. First by the DNC, who refused to allow a competitive primary process,.. and secondly by the Biden administration itself, for hiding Joe's real condition..
True.

Why I ask if kennedy would be considered but it seems any dissent to the establishment will not be tolerated. There's a word I know to describe such a situation...

Reactions: Rifler
That is what functioning political parties do. I do understand this concept may be confusing to people who accustomed to Trump's religious cult.
You were supposed to do that in the primary. But there was no functionality just dictatorship... Dictating to the people that they are going to get dear leader...

Last edited:

Is it ‘courage’ when the only reason they’re saying it is because the gaslighting can’t keep up with people’s lying eyes anymore and they are reading the polls?

It’s not about any kind of objective reckoning with his cognitive ability, it’s his electability that got the knives out.

Is it ‘courage’ when the only reason they’re saying it is because the gaslighting can’t keep up with people’s lying eyes anymore and they are reading the polls?

It’s not about any kind of objective reckoning with his cognitive ability, it’s his electability that got the knives out.
His electability is tied to his cognitive issues. If they weren't on display recently he would easily beat trump. People who aren't trump voters prefer someone who isn't losing their marbles. People who are trump voters don't mind.

His electability is tied to his cognitive issues. If they weren't on display recently he would easily beat trump. People who aren't trump voters prefer someone who isn't losing their marbles. People who are trump voters don't mind.
He's been an invalid since 2020. Cope harder. You were legitimately too stupid to miss it or in a cult. One of the two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT