ADVERTISEMENT

Google Explains To Congress Why Trump Is An 'Idiot'

http://bfy.tw/7Vl

EDIT: Man....go to the Images tab, and it's an entire page of Trump and/or Trump sons....

Lofgren replied that his answer indicated there was not some "little man behind a curtain" manipulating results to make Trump look stupid.

No, it's not one man, it's actually trillions of users associating the so-called president with that word.

Google CEO Sundar Pichai spoke to a congressional committee today and was asked why an image search for "idiot" brings up pictures of Donald Trump. It's not because one person decided that. It's because a trillion people decided that.

Google CEO Sundar Pichai spoke to a congressional committee today and was asked why an image search for "idiot" brings up pictures of Donald Trump. It's not because one person decided that. It's because a trillion people decided that.

To be fair....it's really only about 7.5 billion (present population of the Earth).

The other 992.5 billion accounts belong to the Russian Troll Farm.

http://bfy.tw/7Vl

EDIT: Man....go to the Images tab, and it's an entire page of Trump and/or Trump sons....

Lofgren replied that his answer indicated there was not some "little man behind a curtain" manipulating results to make Trump look stupid.

No, it's not one man, it's actually trillions of users associating the so-called president with that word.
Oh my word...

Reactions: naturalmwa

It's millions/billions of people * tens/hundreds/thousands of searches...............not a trillion of people doing ONE search

Holy shit this thread is great. It amazes me how little these guys know about the interwebz and/or technology. Reminds me of last week when Giuliani didn’t understand the Internet and accused Twitter of letting someone “invade his text.”

Worked at place many years ago where the owner was keeping a list of websites he didn’t want to go to.

He was old and obviously had no idea.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT