ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta love liberal thought

If real that is ridiculous. I saw some woman online recently trying to explain that not being able to be on time was a mental illness and she shouldn't be punished for it. Libs and cons both ripped her apart in the comments.

lol… this is a no win argument. So if you assume black people don’t show up on time, you are racist and a victim of stereotyping. If your don’t hire a black person because of this stereotype, you are racist and can get fired. So, she is saying that the expectation should be to allow black people to be late because being on time is a white thing? I am confused.

I’ve got a lot of repubber viewpoints. I just don’t want to be associated with the dregs of society so I keep them bottled up.

“Tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are.”
The dregs of society? What do you mean?

Can you give me the quote?

It's legit.

The document stated that America is rigged for the interests of white people, who get privileges, i.e., the “unquestioned and unearned set of advantages, entitlements, benefits and choices bestowed on people solely because they are White.”

“In the workplace, white supremacy culture explicitly and implicitly privileges whiteness and discriminates against non-Western and non-white professionalism standards related to dress code, speech, work style, and timeliness,” the document said. “Some identifiable characteristics of this culture includes perfectionism, belief that there’s only one right way, power hoarding, individualism, sense of urgency and defensiveness.”

All kinds of resources available on their website. They really don't like straight white people.

It’s New York Post so I’m sure no one will believe it
The only thing I ever liked about the Post was when I was in NYC many years ago and bought that daily paper to read in the hotel room. There was an article titled “Nut in a Tree”. The picture showed a cop on a ladder extension shooting his taser at this shirtless man, and the moment of impact, knocking the guy out of the tree. It was incredible.

It's legit.

The document stated that America is rigged for the interests of white people, who get privileges, i.e., the “unquestioned and unearned set of advantages, entitlements, benefits and choices bestowed on people solely because they are White.”

“In the workplace, white supremacy culture explicitly and implicitly privileges whiteness and discriminates against non-Western and non-white professionalism standards related to dress code, speech, work style, and timeliness,” the document said. “Some identifiable characteristics of this culture includes perfectionism, belief that there’s only one right way, power hoarding, individualism, sense of urgency and defensiveness.”

All kinds of resources available on their website. They really don't like straight white people.

There’s the quote. Not exactly the same, is it?

Reactions: peacehawk and Ree4
There’s the quote. Not exactly the same, is it?

Which quote?

The quote from the tweet?

This is straight out of their DISMANTLING RACISM AND ADVANCING EQUITY,DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
IN THE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE:

Our plan for dismantling racism and advancing equity, diversity and inclusion was created
with an intentional and appropriate need for flexibility. While many of the strategies put forward
will be evergreen in their focus, we also have near-term actions that we will hold ourselves
accountable for, recognizing the ongoing durability of our commitments. As we bolster
our organizational structure, expand resources, and evaluate initiatives to learn what works
well, we will update and modify our efforts to amplify our impact. Further, the plan serves
as a guide for action, rather than a full list of initiatives. Much work must also happen at local
levels. As such, this serves as a “living” document that will evolve to meet a changing landscape.

From Mary E. Klotman, MD ^^^^^^^

Surprised but happy you agree
Why are you surprised? Does he strike you as being a dumba$$? You'll find there are many anti-Trump, anti-GOP people on here that really aren't far-left liberals; torbs being one of them (and I think Hawki97). The GOP hijacked Christianity and Patriotism, weaponized them and are now serving them back to America as Nationalism and I don't even know what to call Evangelicalism. So just because I (and others) aren't blind Trump followers, doesn't mean we just default to the liberal camp.

Oh, and as for the OP. She's an idiot (if that's true). :cool:

These seem like pretty important traits in the medical profession.

Why are you surprised? Does he strike you as being a dumba$$? You'll find there are many anti-Trump, anti-GOP people on here that really aren't far-left liberals; torbs being one of them (and I think Hawki97). The GOP hijacked Christianity and Patriotism, weaponized them and are now serving them back to America as Nationalism and I don't even know what to call Evangelicalism. So just because I (and others) aren't blind Trump followers, doesn't mean we just default to the liberal camp.

Oh, and as for the OP. She's an idiot (if that's true). :cool:
No, based on his stance on trans dudes playing women. I may be mistaking him for someone else

Just gonna chime in saying that one of my best friends in high school/college was a black dude, and he was late to EVERYTHING. Whenever he'd tell me to meet at his house for something, I'd show up 15-20 minutes late because I expected him to be running behind (I showed up on time and waited wayyy too often) and most of the time he hadn't even gotten into the shower yet. If he told you he'd be over in half an hour, he'd show up in about an hour and a half/csb

Reactions: Moral
Just gonna chime in saying that one of my best friends in high school/college was a black dude, and he was late to EVERYTHING. Whenever he'd tell me to meet at his house for something, I'd show up 15-20 minutes late because I expected him to be running behind (I showed up on time and waited wayyy too often) and most of the time he hadn't even gotten into the shower yet. If he told you he'd be over in half an hour, he'd show up in about an hour and a half/csb

Maybe he should work at Duke. ;)

These seem like pretty important traits in the medical profession.

Sure but do you agree with the beginning part?

In the workplace, white supremacy culture explicitly and implicitly privileges whiteness and discriminates against non-Western and non-white professionalism standards

How racist can the medical field actually be?

You look at the UofI provider directory and most are not white.

At the most 1/8 are white.

Last edited:
Shit the whole medical community operates on CPT ain’t never been a doctors appointment that started on time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT