ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta love liberal thought

The paper was written in 2021, so I'm not sure why it is now becoming a story, but it is the same type of DEI/CRT that has been discussed in the last few years.
While not as catchy a title, the headline/attribution is extracted from the glossary of terms and seems inaccurate to state the :

White Supremacy Culture 17,18 White supremacy culture is the idea (ideology) that white people and the ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions of white people are superior to People of Color and their ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions. • In the workplace, white supremacy culture explicitly and implicitly privileges whiteness and discriminates against non-Western and non-white professionalism standards related to dress code, speech, work style, and timeliness. Some identifiable characteristics of this culture includes perfectionism, belief that there’s only one right way, power hoarding, individualism, sense of urgency and defensiveness.

Reference 17
Reference 18

DISMANTLING RACISM AND ADVANCING EQUITY, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN THE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE

No, based on his stance on trans dudes playing women. I may be mistaking him for someone else
Actually, my stance on dealing with transgender people playing sports is absolutely conservative in the actual, old school conception of conservatism: let it be a local decision by local school boards.

It is such a rare and non-impactful occurrence that there is no reason for the federal government or national lawmakers to be involved in it and the last thing we need to do is create more regulations and rules around what should be a local control issue.

But that stance doesn't rile up the homophobic mouthbreathers and turn them out to vote, so it's no longer "conservative."

Actually, my stance on dealing with transgender people playing sports is absolutely conservative in the actual, old school conception of conservatism: let it be a local decision by local school boards.

It is such a rare and non-impactful occurrence that there is no reason for the federal government or national lawmakers to be involved in it and the last thing we need to do is create more regulations and rules around what should be a local control issue.

But that stance doesn't rile up the homophobic mouthbreathers and turn them out to vote, so it's no longer "conservative."
It gets pushback at the state level, and it really common ****ing sense

Perhaps this Mary Klotman is actually a white supremacist and this is her strategy of keeping the people of color down?

And it should be up to local school boards and state athletic associations to develop rules around it based on input from students and parents.

Lawmakers should stay out of it.
State lawmakers, local school boards from different districts won’t agree

Sure but do you agree with the beginning part?

In the workplace, white supremacy culture explicitly and implicitly privileges whiteness and discriminates against non-Western and non-white professionalism standards

How racist can the medical field actually be?

You look at the UofI provider directory and most are not white.

At the most 1/8 are white.
No, I don't agree with that part. Timeliness and doing a good job aren't characteristics that should be attributed to any one race, and their absence shouldn't be excused in any other race because of "cultural differences" or whatever.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Isn't this racist to most black people who are on time and have high standards?

Last edited:
What’s hilarious about this is the assumption that white Americans are always on time. In my experience, they’re just as late as everyone else.

If you want to be around people that are ALWAYS punctual, go visit Japan.

Reactions: torbee
Whatvshe actually said was that whites thru wealth privildges have means to get to work on time. Whates are more likely have peesonal transportation beyond buses and walking

I had an office downtown. On snowy days you could see the poor struggle getting to work walkubg on sidewalks not cleared while other people drove on plowed streets. The plowing pushed snow on the sidewalks .

The paper was written in 2021, so I'm not sure why it is now becoming a story, but it is the same type of DEI/CRT that has been discussed in the last few years.
While not as catchy a title, the headline/attribution is extracted from the glossary of terms and seems inaccurate to state the :

White Supremacy Culture 17,18 White supremacy culture is the idea (ideology) that white people and the ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions of white people are superior to People of Color and their ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions. • In the workplace, white supremacy culture explicitly and implicitly privileges whiteness and discriminates against non-Western and non-white professionalism standards related to dress code, speech, work style, and timeliness. Some identifiable characteristics of this culture includes perfectionism, belief that there’s only one right way, power hoarding, individualism, sense of urgency and defensiveness.

Reference 17
Reference 18

DISMANTLING RACISM AND ADVANCING EQUITY, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN THE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE

I actually went and read the whole f***ing paper and was thinking "Where are they getting that from?"

Got to the glossary and thought "Oh, so they took that and got outraged? But of course they did?"

Imagine that, a conservative rage bait entity taking a minor point, twisting it and getting their panties in a bunch.

My no pic wife is late to everything. Guess she can classify as a black woman if she wants so she has an excuse as to why…..JK before I get cancelled.
My wife is German. Germans are renowned for their punctuality.

If an appointment is for 1200 they show up at 1155, wait outside until it's 1158 and walk in, exactly on time. This applies to social engagements.

This is true for about 99% of Germans...somehow my wife is in the 1%. :(

Caught a video of you leaving Dubuque the other day. Sorry it didn’t work out

I’d book a different flight and be done with that biatch. Never speak to her again. Go home, grab my stuff and be gone. No sense getting into a verbal or possible physical altercation with her. Not worth the time and energy to deal with Karen.

Reactions: BDE420
What’s hilarious about this is the assumption that white Americans are always on time. In my experience, they’re just as late as everyone else.

If you want to be around people that are ALWAYS punctual, go visit Japan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT