ADVERTISEMENT

Gov Reynolds attacks on public education working: Linn-Mar to lose 50 staff members in budget cuts. UPDATE: CR also losing staff.

HE DOESN'T ANSWER QUESTIONS, MUTHA F#CKA — HE ASKS THEM.
For Real Hat GIF by SportsManias

Reactions: LunchBox50
How long have you been in public education? I’m guessing I know a lot more than you do. We need more adults not less. Use logic.
I have an idea, cut teacher salaries in 1/2 and then double the number of teachers in the schools. Just think what you could do with two adults teaching how to run laps around a rectangle.

• Haha
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
I don't want our public schools to close like your college of choice. We need to have honest conversations and demand accountability from all stakeholders.
The University of Iowa is closing? I did not know that.
I'm surprised a devoted follower of our corrupt governor, like yourself, would even mention honest in a conversation.

Reactions: Tom Paris
*know
Game. Set. Match.
You got me, PE teacher. Let's have everyone who has made a grammatical error on a post throw in the towel.

I could ask 50 parents if they would rather have more teachers or disruptive students removed from the school. Every one of them would say have disruptive students removed from the school

But you win the argument over a grammatical error. Good for you. Take the W. I will take the L.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
You got me, PE teacher. Let's have everyone who has made a grammatical error on a post throw in the towel.

I could ask 50 parents if they would rather have more teachers or disruptive students removed from the school. Every one of them would say have disruptive students removed from the school

But you win the argument over a grammatical error. Good for you. Take the W. I will take the L.
You take the L for reasons you don’t even understand. What’s your job? I want to post some ignorant idea about it like you clowns do.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Yep, this MAGA dummy pays more in taxes in one year then you pay in 20 years. Schools can start saving money by recognizing they can get volunteers or pay minimum wage to PE teachers. Eliminate the position in every school. It's a joke that you get paid money to do what you do.
Only ignorant Republicans talk this stupidity. Again, let me know your job so I can tell you how little you mean to society.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT