ADVERTISEMENT

Governor of Texas crawling back to his Daddy, President Biden

"Well its their money anyways..."

No way Biden can withhold funds, although that would be amusing.

But I bet they can "request" the governor to change his message and create a messaging campaign to help undo the "good work" he has been doing while leading the state in the wrong direction.

Reactions: NDallasRuss

But I bet they can "request" the governor to change his message and create a messaging campaign to help undo the "good work" he has been doing while leading the state in the wrong direction.
Biden will oblige with no questions or demands asked as he's done all year on countless issues with crickets from MSM

• Sad
Reactions: funksouljon
Yep. Biden should say what Turd did when there was the PPE shortage..."Say something nice about me" and you'll get your request.

Fvck Republicans in Texas.
No need for petty BS

They've been asked to help with the pandemic by requiring masking and vaccinations in their states.

Instead, they've done exactly the opposite: OUTLAWING localities to issue those mandates.

So, it's quite logical to inform them, publicly, that they will be last in line for federal resources. When they choose to join the Big Boy Bus in helping rein in the pandemic, they can be in the Big Boy Seats with Big Boy Resources.

Reactions: HawkMD and lucas80
This country is seriously messed up… earlier he was tweeting from his personal account about how they “defeated Biden”.

Why even share this on social media?

The unfortunate truth here is that this will be obliged with no conditions as the Dems think that is the right thing and they will come off weak yet again and the GOP will win this story in the end.

It may be the right thing to do but you absolutely have to start playing the game instead of rolling over again and again. The worst off areas are likely deep red...base the relief on who made an effort and screw those that think drinking bleach is a smarter decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT