ADVERTISEMENT

Groceries are more affordable now than in 2019

I saw this comment again and your lack of REAL knowledge is exactly what I’m talking about.

There’s A LOT of affluent hrot members that post here, let’s here it from them.

AFFLUENT members, did you receive “lottery type benefits” from the 2017 tax cuts?

I’ll hang up in listen as I consider myself upper middle class.

No.

But I appreciated the fact that most taxpayers could do the simple form instead of itemizing.

the-office-kevin-malone.gif
That's interesting - that's who I've always compared you to. Funny.

Looking forward to more of your middle school rants.

The “rich” who are far wealthier than I (you as well?) are already paying the majority of taxes in this country. You’re either ignorant or you’re deliberately lying. Which is it?

The top 10% of earners in this country paid 75% of all income tax collected in 2021.
The bottom 50% pay almost nothing.
Who cares. If the top 10% pay 75% (using your numbers) but have 90% of the wealth, why would it matter.

You sir, are full of sh!t!
The effective tax rate was lowered in 2017 for all tax brackets. If you made 75k, trump tax cuts helped you. Kamala is set to let it expire, your effective tax rate will increase if she becomes president. Look up effective tax rate 2015vs 2017- we all benefited.
Also- you realize the top 1% pay 47% of taxes in America. How are they not paying their fair share?
Something tells me you don't understand effective tax rates.

Something tells me you don't understand effective tax rates.
And you would be wrong. Tell me how a married couple making 100k will fair better once Trumps tax cuts expire? It’s not just for those making $400k and up. Literally every tax bracket will be impacted. Also, please explain how the top 1% who pay 48% of all income tax are not paying their fair share? What do you think will happen to corporations if they have to pay 35% tax rate? You don’t need to be the head cashier at Walmart to solve.

I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE A POLITCAL STATMENT. I'M NOT TALKING POLITICS HERE. I'M SIMPLY TALK'N BOUT TAXES.

TRUMP TAX CUT. BIDEN TAX CUT. I DON'T GIVE A PHUCK WHO WAS BEHIND IT.

I'M JUST STATING THAT 98/100 OF MY CLIENTS BENEFITED FROM THE TAX CUT IN 2017.

DON'T BELIEVE THE POLITICAL ADS.
You cater to those that can hire an accountant. If you are any good, you most likely aren’t working with the poor.

Middle class= a little benefit
Upper middle class= a bigger benefit
Affluent= winning the lottery type benefit.

You seem to want to deceive and make everyone think we all benefitted equally. Be Better
And that's only when you ignore the inflation the also created.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT